|Space||700 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Newly remodeled one bedroom, one bath apartment on the second floor of a 7 unit building near the heart of Beverly Hills. Beverly Drive is a 10-minute walk, and Rodeo Drive is a 20-minute walk. 1 parking space. Monthly rentals preferred.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed. Living room has white leather couch and modern floors. Features include recently updated kitchen and bathrooms, plenty of closet space, hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Guests have access to the shared laundry facilities, the car port, the patio at the bottom of the stairs and any walkways between.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
Poorly equipped, no toilet paper on arrival. One wine glass total. Debris around the building. Would not stay again.
I was a bit taken back by the apartment. Besides the location (which was excellent) the staircase leading up to apartment and the debris on the floor left a lot to be desired. Once walking into apartment it looked to be clean, but I had an asthma attack within an hour. We were there for almost 2 weeks and had one set of sheets (which were on the bed) and two towels with no extra to change. We were told we had a parking spot, but a car was there when we arrived until the next day in the afternoon leaving us no place to park because only permit parking on street. Lastly, do not expect to be able to store any luggage or have a late check out. Out flight was late and we had to be out by 11am to "clean the apt for the next guests". Interestingly enough the apt was not particularly clean for me and the bathroom and tub were dirty. Oh, if you'd like to shower the handle is broken and the shower is more like dripping faucet. It was okay once I purchased my own sheets, blanket, towels, air freshener, Clorox wipes, and vacuumed the floors regularly. We were told to leave apt the way we received, but we left it nicer and cleaner than we received.
Great location, easy check in , nice and new apArtment
Will book it again
it was great , best location that I could ask for .
was one minute driving from Rodeo Drive .
very quiet. i love׳d it that starbuckes was right across the street .
great apartment, I really recommend.
Beverly Hills is one of the most desired locations in Los Angeles, not only because of the beauty, sites and safety but also because it is the most central point in Los Angeles, therefore easy to get to all main attractions.
- Starbucks and Domino's Pizza - around the corner
- CVS Pharmacy/Photo (9045 Wilshire) - 3 blocks away; 9 minutes walk
- Top restaurants within walking distance include: Sushi Sasabune, Hakkasan Beverly Hills, Mastro's Steakhouse, Urasawa, A Food Affair, Komodo Cafe, Tagine, Kiyokawa, The Honor Bar, and Sugarfish By Sushi Nozawa
- Beverly Drive - 10 minutes walk
- Rodeo Drive - 20 minutes walk; 4 minutes drive
- Century City Shopping and Cinemas - 7 minutes
- Sunset Strip - 9 minutes
- West Hollywood - 11 minutes
- Santa Monica - 15 minutes
- Hollywood - 16 minutes
- Brentwood - 18 minutes
- Pacific Palisades - 20 minutes
- STAPLES Center / Downtown LA - 20 minutes
- San Fernando Valley - 28 minutes
- Sherman Oaks - 23 minutes
- Pasadena - 30 minutes
- Malibu - 46 minutes
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 1.7 miles, 5 minutes drive, 30 minutes by bus (20, 105/705), 30 minutes walk
- UCLA Medical Center - 4.4 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Line 28 to Downtown LA (6th)/Century City is half a block away (on Olympic/S Doheny Dr, in front of Starbucks).
- Line 5 to Expo-Culver City/Santa Monica (Arizona and 5th) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
- Line 7 to Rimpau Terminal/Santa Monica (Pico Blvd) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
-Olympic Rent A Car (luxury cars) - 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
-Hertz (S Beverly Dr) - 0.7 miles, 15 minutes walk
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.