|Space||850 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Updated, spacious, and convenient 2 bed/1 bath 2nd floor apartment in 12 unit building just steps away from S Lake Ave. 2-blocks to Colorado and Caltech; 1mi to Old Town & Rose Bowl. Monthly rentals preferred.
The two bedroom both have very luxurious,queen sized memory foam beds for amazing comfort. Features include updated kitchen, bathroom, closet space, new hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Gate parking space is included. Laundry room is available in the building.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
I spent 35 days in this apartment and I would recommend this property for:
Good Location: just steps away from S Lake Ave. 2-blocks to Colorado and Caltech. 1,5 miles to the Old Town. Close to restaurants and shops.
The property was clean and well-maintained.
The owner was kind with us and provided good customer service.
This apartment is spacious and has lots of natural light. Looks like it has been recently remodeled. Kitchen looks new and has granite countertops. It's on the second floor and in the middle of the row, so we didn't hear any street noise. Neighbors were quiet. Washer and dryer were available in the gated parking garage. There are pots and pans, but no other cooking equipment, such as large bowls or mixing spoons. I would recommend you take your own washcloths, dish rags and towels.
Great location, very close to old town and lake Ave, nice and clean room. Will definitely stay there again when I come to LA next time.
I stayed with my family almost two week in this apartment. Glendy was an amazing host and was very kind and helpful. She solved every little matter and doubt we had, coming in few minutes after our call.
The apartment was pretty clean, cozy and spaceful.
The neighbourhood is calm howerver full of little restaurant and all the services we needed.
thank you Glendy =)
We are centrally located in Pasadena; with just about all you can imagine a few blocks in each direction. Conveniences include, but are not limited to:
- 1 block from shopping and restaurant areas on South Lake Ave
- 2 blocks from Colorado Blvd.
- Top restaurants within 4 blocks include: Mediterranean Cafe, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Abricott, The Counter, Lemonade, Malbec, Green Street Restaurant, Bistro 45, Cafe Verde, and New Delhi Palace.
- 2 blocks from California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- 3 blocks from Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 1.4 miles (7 minutes by car; 15 minutes by bus) to Old Town, with many hip bars, cafes, galleries, boutiques and performance venues. Top restaurants include: Ración, Cheval Bistro, Vertical Wine Bistro, Sushi Roku, Aroma Cafe, Osawa, The Melting Pot, and Scarlet Tea Room.
- 2 miles (7 minutes by car) to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- 4 miles (12 minutes by car) to Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 miles (20 minutes by car) to downtown Los Angeles and STAPLES Center.
Pasadena is very green and lush and as the city people like to say, "We are blessed with a TREE-mendous canopy of leaves over our city," there are tons of shaded areas perfect for leisurely strolls. The neighborhood is very safe and is ideal for families.
As the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is famous for the annual Rose Bowl football game, the Tournament of Roses Parade, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Fuller Theological Seminary, Art Center College of Design, the Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, and the Pacific Asia Museum.
- Huntington Hospital - 1.8 mile, 7 minutes drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 4.7 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 4.9 miles, 14 minutes drive
- City of Hope Medical Group - 2.4 miles, 10 minutes drive
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.