|Space||850 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Newly remodeled, spacious, and convenient 2 bed/1 bath 1st floor apartment in 12 unit building just steps away from S Lake Ave. 2-blocks to Colorado and Caltech; 1mi to Old Town & Rose Bowl. Monthly rentals preferred.
The two bedroom both have very luxurious,
queen-sized, memory foam beds for amazing comfort. Features include updated kitchen, bathroom, closet space, new hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Gate parking space is included. Laundry room is available in the back of the building.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
This a great Apt and a fantastic location the owner Glendy is really great to work with. We have stayed at this location several times and this the spot to stay at when in Pasadena.
This condo was in a good location to food and shops. They are just across the street. Regarding the condo, it could use more comfortable beds. I have to admit, I do have a hard to sleeping in other beds but I felt these mattresses were uncomfortable even though they were memory foam. The kitchen was updated. The furniture was minimal. The bathroom vanity was open to both rooms. There is a door closing off the toilet and shower off but the door was a slider and it was very irritating everytime I had to open and close it. Also, it was hard to dry off and than change in that little area. The tv didn't have cable. It had an antenna. Suggestion to the landlord, hang the antenna on the wall near the window. We had to put it near the door and scan the channels again so we could get more channels. They did have some apps like Netflix though. The landlord was fine.
Don't be put off by the outside appearance. The building is old and not well maintained in the past. The owners are gradually fixing things and so, hopefully, will be much better looking in the future. The apartment itself is roomy and bright. 2 large bedrooms with comfortable platform beds. Kitchen and bathroom are good. Parking is available in underground garage. The location is great, near everything you need, restaurants, shopping, close to business area and convention center. It is a block off the busy street (Lake) and is quiet at night. Owners responded quickly to request - for a coffee pot and for the missing garage opener.
We stayed here for the kids' summer program. The location is very convenient and the apartment is very roomy. We enjoyed our stay and will recommend it to our friends.
We rented for six weeks while kids doing research at Caltech. Location is perfect. Lots of restaurant across the apt. The interior is exactly as described. Glendy is responsible and reply to our request. Caltech is less than 10 minute walk.
Good for family. We are me, wife, one daughter, one son.
It is located at safe area and there are good restaurants around the apartment.
Good location, and very clean interior.
Car can be parked below the apartment.
Beds are enough for four people.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
We are centrally located in Pasadena; with just about all you can imagine a few blocks in each direction. Conveniences include, but are not limited to:
- 1 block from shopping and restaurant areas on South Lake Ave
- 2 blocks from Colorado Blvd.
- Top restaurants within 4 blocks include: Mediterranean Cafe, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Abricott, The Counter, Lemonade, Malbec, Green Street Restaurant, Bistro 45, Cafe Verde, and New Delhi Palace.
- 2 blocks from California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- 3 blocks from Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 1.4 miles (7 minutes by car; 15 minutes by bus) to Old Town, with many hip bars, cafes, galleries, boutiques and performance venues. Top restaurants include: Ración, Cheval Bistro, Vertical Wine Bistro, Sushi Roku, Aroma Cafe, Osawa, The Melting Pot, and Scarlet Tea Room.
- 2 miles (7 minutes by car) to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- 4 miles (12 minutes by car) to Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 miles (20 minutes by car) to downtown Los Angeles and STAPLES Center.
Pasadena is very green and lush and as the city people like to say, "We are blessed with a TREE-mendous canopy of leaves over our city," there are tons of shaded areas perfect for leisurely strolls. The neighborhood is very safe and is ideal for families.
As the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is famous for the annual Rose Bowl football game, the Tournament of Roses Parade, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Fuller Theological Seminary, Art Center College of Design, the Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, and the Pacific Asia Museum.
- Huntington Hospital - 1.8 mile, 7 minutes drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 4.7 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 4.9 miles, 14 minutes drive
- City of Hope Medical Group - 2.4 miles, 10 minutes drive