|Space||800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
If you’re searching for the perfect place to simply get away for some plain old peace and quiet, look no further than this delightful Mount Pleasant Mills vacation rental cabin. Nestled in a secluded, tranquil setting surrounded by shaded hardwood landscape and 16 open rolling acres of forest, this beautiful log cabin will serve as your ultimate home base for exploring this picturesque destination!
This authentic cedar log home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, making it an ideal accommodation choice for families, friends, or couples out for a rejuvenating retreat. This enchanting wooded setting also makes for a memorable wedding venue! You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout the cabin’s welcoming open floor plan, featuring hand-crafted Amish furniture, all new modern appliances, and a cozy stone fireplace in the great room with majestic vaulted ceilings that open to the kitchen and bar areas. There's also a terrific finished basement with wood burning stove, which serves as the perfect spot to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa during cool evenings. All the other amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including central air conditioning and heat, in-unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience.
After an eventful day of exciting outdoor activities, you’re bound to get a good night’s sleep in any of the cabin’s inviting sleeping accommodations. You’ll find the master bedroom with king-sized bed located on the second floor, in addition to a full bath. The first floor contains the other full bathroom and the remaining 2 bedrooms, both of which offer a set of bunk beds that the kids will love. Should you need additional sleeping arrangements, the den has a queen-sized pullout sleeper sofa that can accommodate 2 extra guests.
You’ll find it impossible not to feel at ease in this property's gorgeous setting, which is secluded to a few 100 yards. Spend leisurely afternoons unwinding outside on the cabin's deck, where you can admire lovely views of the surrounding woods. Further relish in the area’s immense natural beauty by taking a nice stroll along the walking trails within the 16 acres of forest and rolling hills, where you’ll also encounter a scenic pond.
While you may choose to spend the majority of your trip enjoying the peace and serenity right here at the property, you won’t have to venture far to access a variety of area attractions! Bike riding, hiking, and shooting are all popular activities in the region, as well as just relaxing while taking in the phenomenal scenery. You’ll find most amenities you could need within 50 miles of the cabin, along with attractions such as Hershey Park in Derry Township, lakes of different sorts, and some shopping areas. Whether you plan to spend your time hiking through pristine trails or simply relaxing with the company of your loved ones, this wonderful Mount Pleasant Mills vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stone fireplace, large deck, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, and much more
- Peaceful, secluded location on 16 rolling acres of pristine forest with breathtaking wooded views
- Enjoy access to walking trails, hiking and trails, shooting ranges, Hershey Park, various lakes, some shopping, and other local attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Den can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Extra Persons' Fee applies for groups more than 4 guests
- No party groups or large gatherings allowed
- Renters are not allowed to bring their own firewood.
- Please note that while bed linens are provided, bath towels are NOT supplied at this property. Guests will need to provide their own for use during their stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Very relaxing mini get away. Everything we needed was there.
Relaxing as can be , as always not enough time to chill! Neighbors where great folks too.