|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Remodeled, modern, & convenient 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on the first floor of a 7 unit building near the heart of Beverly Hills. Beverly Drive is a 10min walk & Rodeo Drive is a 20min walk. Parking space available. Monthly rentals preferred.
The master bedroom has a king size, memory foam bed. Living room has white leather couch and modern black floors. Features include recently updated kitchen and bathrooms, plenty of closet space, hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
Very well located property. Quiet neighborhood, good parking space. The apartment is simpler, older and darker than pictures can show. I recommend and would be there again, however some repairs and better maintenance are needed. I did not have the opportunity to meet Mrs. Glendy, the property manager, but she was very solicitous in our phone and e-mail conversations, which made me feel comfortable, since it was my first experience renting a house abroad.
This apartment really became home for my 10 day stay in Beverly Hills. Perfectly located within a few blocks from grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and all the works you might need. Easy to park in the assigned areas and good quite neighbors around.
Laundry room is just outside the apt, the kitchen provides great stove,fridge, microwave, coffee maker,etc to be able to cook a nice meal when necessary.
Mrs. Glendy the property manager is very responsible and attentive which is a major plus to easy your stay.
Will definitely look into staying there again!
It is a convenient location in Beverly Hills in an old apartment building that has been somehow modernized. It is a good place but do not expect luxury or good hotel quality. Bring all your personal items with you to have a comfortable stay. Super convenient to restaurants nearby. Overall a decent stay.
Excellent memory foam mattress. Would definitely stay here again!
This apartment was fantastic. ... even better than the description and photos. Safe, quiet and luxurious. Fully equipped with everything we needed. Great parking. Easy and fun to walk in this neighborhood. Glendy was easy to work with. We will definitely be back!
Beverly Hills is one of the most desired locations in Los Angeles, not only because of the beauty, sites and safety but also because it is the most central point in Los Angeles, therefore easy to get to all main attractions.
- Starbucks and Domino's Pizza - around the corner
- CVS Pharmacy/Photo (9045 Wilshire) - 3 blocks away; 9 minutes walk
- Top restaurants within walking distance include: Sushi Sasabune, Hakkasan Beverly Hills, Mastro's Steakhouse, Urasawa, A Food Affair, Komodo Cafe, Tagine, Kiyokawa, The Honor Bar, and Sugarfish By Sushi Nozawa
- Beverly Drive - 10 minutes walk
- Rodeo Drive - 20 minutes walk; 4 minutes drive
- Century City Shopping and Cinemas - 7 minutes
- Sunset Strip - 9 minutes
- West Hollywood - 11 minutes
- Santa Monica - 15 minutes
- Hollywood - 16 minutes
- Brentwood - 18 minutes
- Pacific Palisades - 20 minutes
- STAPLES Center / Downtown LA - 20 minutes
- San Fernando Valley - 28 minutes
- Sherman Oaks - 23 minutes
- Pasadena - 30 minutes
- Malibu - 46 minutes
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 1.7 miles, 5 minutes drive, 30 minutes by bus (20, 105/705), 30 minutes walk
- UCLA Medical Center - 4.4 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Line 28 to Downtown LA (6th)/Century City is half a block away (on Olympic/S Doheny Dr, in front of Starbucks).
- Line 5 to Expo-Culver City/Santa Monica (Arizona and 5th) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
- Line 7 to Rimpau Terminal/Santa Monica (Pico Blvd) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
-Olympic Rent A Car (luxury cars) - 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
-Hertz (S Beverly Dr) - 0.7 miles, 15 minutes walk
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Jan 29 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.