|Space||800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Remodeled and convenient two bedroom, two bath apartment on the second floor of a 7 unit building near the heart of Beverly Hills. Beverly Drive is a 10-minute walk, and Rodeo Drive is a 20-minute walk. 1 parking space. Monthly rentals preferred.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed with attached bathroom. Second bedroom has king size bed. Features include recently updated kitchen, open floor plan, plenty of closet space.
Guests have access to the shared laundry facilities, the car port, the patio at the bottom of the stairs and any walkways between.
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
It wasn't a bad place. For us, it would have been better if: 1) it had curtains/drapes you could pull close at night to make the bedrooms and bathroom darker for sleeping; 2) if there were more dishes instead of just 4 plates, 4 mugs, 4 spoons, etc. and in our case there were only 3 drinking glasses and there were 4 of us; 3) if there was a coffee maker. We picked it also because there was assigned parking, but if you have a van like us, parking was a challenge because there's not enough room to maneuver into the narrow parking where there was also a beam and recycling bins to avoid.
We spent 5 days with my friend in the property. It was clean, has good location and condition. The property was exactly how it was described and Glendy was very communicative! I would recommend it!
- Good location, with Starbucks and Dominos just down the road. We went to many places and the drive was never too long. Universal Studios, 25mins. Disneyland, 40mins. Downtown, 20mins. Santa Monica, 20mins.
- Spacious apartment and relatively clean.
- Essentials are provided such as plates, duvets and towels etc. Though we did find some stains on the duvet and so didn't use it.
- Main downfall for us was the communication from Glendy. She wasn't very responsive or supportive at times. Of course, we weren't expecting a response within the hour but she did take a long while to respond to a few emails on a couple of small, straightforward issues.
- One of our group complained about sunlight coming through the bedroom window in the mornings, something to cover the window would be great!
- Please note to get to the parking spot, you have to drive to the back of the property which is on the next street. We weren't informed of this.
I liked the place, very spacious, comfortable, clean place in a quite area and had my own parking spot in the back of the building. Down the road you can find some restaurants (walking distance) and starbucks cafe.
Few things need to improve: the curtain in the bedrooms are very thin that hardly keep out any of the sun lights in the morning especially when I'm in vacation and looking to sleep more in the morning. Light blocking curtain would be fantastic.
Would surely recommend the place.
Beverly Hills is one of the most desired locations in Los Angeles, not only because of the beauty, sites and safety but also because it is the most central point in Los Angeles, therefore easy to get to all main attractions.
- Starbucks and Domino's Pizza - around the corner
- CVS Pharmacy/Photo (9045 Wilshire) - 3 blocks away; 9 minutes walk
- Top restaurants within walking distance include: Sushi Sasabune, Hakkasan Beverly Hills, Mastro's Steakhouse, Urasawa, A Food Affair, Komodo Cafe, Tagine, Kiyokawa, The Honor Bar, and Sugarfish By Sushi Nozawa
- Beverly Drive - 10 minutes walk
- Rodeo Drive - 20 minutes walk; 4 minutes drive
- Century City Shopping and Cinemas - 7 minutes
- Sunset Strip - 9 minutes
- West Hollywood - 11 minutes
- Santa Monica - 15 minutes
- Hollywood - 16 minutes
- Brentwood - 18 minutes
- Pacific Palisades - 20 minutes
- STAPLES Center / Downtown LA - 20 minutes
- San Fernando Valley - 28 minutes
- Sherman Oaks - 23 minutes
- Pasadena - 30 minutes
- Malibu - 46 minutes
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 1.7 miles, 5 minutes drive, 30 minutes by bus (20, 105/705), 30 minutes walk
- UCLA Medical Center - 4.4 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Line 28 to Downtown LA (6th)/Century City is half a block away (on Olympic/S Doheny Dr, in front of Starbucks).
- Line 5 to Expo-Culver City/Santa Monica (Arizona and 5th) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
- Line 7 to Rimpau Terminal/Santa Monica (Pico Blvd) is 3.5 blocks away (on W Pico Blvd/S Doheny Dr).
-Olympic Rent A Car (luxury cars) - 0.2 miles, 5 minutes walk
-Hertz (S Beverly Dr) - 0.7 miles, 15 minutes walk
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.