Get ready for family fun when you make this lakefront house your home-away-from-home!
With its ideal location 15 feet from the shore of deep water on Cedar Creek Lake, you and the whole family will delight in the cool morning breezes, the spacious wraparound deck, and the many gathering areas this cozily sophisticated waterfront vacation home has to offer.
Located in Arnold Hills, less than one hour from downtown Dallas and within 90 minutes from most of the DFW Metroplex, the home is centrally located close to the shopping and attractions of Gun Barrel City, Canton and Seven Points.
This vacation home is set up for family fun!
Key features include:
- Sleeps large groups with 5 private bedrooms + 4 bonus sleeping areas, 1 sleeper sofa and 4 air mattresses (see Amenities page for breakdown of bed configurations)
- Cook and entertain with ease in the fully stocked kitchen. Plenty of small kitchen appliances,tools, dinnerware and glassware
- Build memories in the game room with games like darts and a large pool table
- No need to bring all of your USB chargers! We have USB outlets installed throughout the house, for easy device charging
- Enjoy splashing around in the lake, located just feet from our home
- Relax in one of our hammocks overlooking the water
- Nap on the screened porch
- Grill for a large group with 6-burner propane BBQ
- Enjoy your meals overlooking the water from the dining room with dramatic views and vaulted ceilings
- 3.5 bathrooms and a second downstairs kitchenette
- Ample parking and space to spread out
Ground Level Features
The spacious living room features a wall of windows, exposed beams, a stone wood-burning fireplace, a comfortable sectional sofa and a second sofa. The large dining table seats 8-10. The breakfast table and bar combined seat an additional 8 people. Outdoors on the wraparound deck there is a dining table for 6, a hammock and gliding chairs.
This floor features a relaxing screen porch that runs the width of the home. On the screened porch you will find another outdoor dining table, a hammock and other seating. In the billiard room there is a pool table, dart board and seating on two couches and multiple other chairs and stools. Adjacent to the billiard room is a kitchenette with second full sized refrigerator, microwave and double sink. On this floor there is also an office/half bath with full size bed.
The upstairs loft has the most magical views of the lake. It fronts the two story wall of windows so you can lay in one of the beds and see for miles across the lake.
Are you ready for serious family fun? Book our beautiful vacation home today!
The ensuite master bath and the 3rd floor bathroom are being completely remodeled in 2017, down to the studs.
The master now has a custom walk-in shower complete with body sprays and a rainfall showerhead.
The upstairs now has a large and deep soaking tub with air bath and a rainfall showerhead as well as all new flooring.
The master bedroom has updated decor and flooring in 2017.
Extra deposit for large groups or events may be required.