|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The luxury Estate, located within the prestigious Pt. Dume Rivera section of Malibu, sits on over an acre of oceanfront land and has been featured in numerous media outlets. It has been described as one of the most desirable oceanfront estates in the world. The south facing home, designed by renowned architect Carl Volante, features a tennis and basketball court, two guest homes, a wine cellar, a pool and spa with waterfalls overlooking the ocean and a private staircase to the sand.
Watch the whales and dolphins go by and take in the breathtaking sunset from the bluff top ocean patio with firepit and glass wind screen. Stroll to the beach down your private staircase to the sand, grab a kayak or boogie board along the way or lounge on the grass and push the kids on the swings overlooking the ocean.
• 3 impeccably furnished houses on over an acre of oceanfront
• 7 Full bedrooms and 7 baths (can sleep up to 18)
• Illuminated Tennis/Basketball court
• Full pool and 12 person spa with waterfalls
• Steam shower/ Sauna
• Wine cellar
• Elegant furnishings
• Gourmet kitchens/ subzero fridge/ drawers/ Viking stoves
• Oceanfront grass lawn/ swings/ landscaping
• Oceanfront bluff deck/ firepit/ BBQ/ glass windscreen
• Whitewater/ Sand ocean views
• 14 Flatscreen TV’s, all with DirecTV (3x 65')
• Wireless high speed Internet throughout property
• State of the art sound system throughout property
• 2 outdoor heated showers
• Indoor and Outdoor fireplaces/ Smores Galore
• Gated secure driveway/ Garage parking/ Fully secured location
• Home is on famous Westward Beach, adjacent to Zuma Beach.
• Featured on numerous media outlets/ Celebrity favorite.
Whether it’s a family retreat or a family reunion, couples weekend or high level corporate retreat, this property allows for the unique experience one can only find in Malibu, California.
*Entire Estate Rental Only/ Guest Homes not available for separate rental.
From the moment you step through the grand foyer, you know you are somewhere special. Perched upon the ocean front bluffs of Westward Beach, this home is nestled upon the best piece of real estate in the area. The home sticks furthest out on the bluffs, nestled on a peninsula that provides a view not only of the ocean in front and north of you, but a southern view towards the point and rocks.
Private steps to the beach offer not only great access but double as a great place to work out! Grab a kayak or surfboard on your way down, or take a drink with you down to the Sunset Restaurant, a short walk down the beach.
Dolphins frequent the waves on a daily basis and it's not rare to see blue whales as they pass by.
In the winter, the sun sets directly into the ocean, in the summer months, it sets just off to the north. Far enough from the light pollution of LA, the night sky is all the light you need while roasting marshmallows at one of the two outdoor fire places.
We stayed here in summer of 2012 and can't wait to go back. We have stayed in many fabulous homes throughout the world but this one ranks as one of the best, a truly special property...
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$10,000|
|Cleaning Fee||$1,000 + Tax|
Rates: $5,000/ per night for 3 nights or less. $4,700 4-7 night stay. $4,000 for 7 night stays or more.
High Season Monthly: $100,000 (July-Aug).
Shoulder Season Monthly: $60,000
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.