|Space||1,589 sq. ft.|
Nicely appointed 3BR/2.5BA waterfront town home in the Town Center. Privacy with lake access in back, all the excitement of the Zillah Lakes Town Center in front. Large efficiency kitchen, breakfast bar, dining rm, Living Room with Gas Fireplace on main floor, Lots of light! Gorgeous master suite with sweeping views of lakes and landscape, plus two smaller rooms upstairs overlooking town center. Upstairs laundry room for convenience.
We helped build the Zillah Lakes Community and it has become a vibrant place for vacation home owners in the esteemed wine country of the Yakima Valley and Washington State. There are dozens of wineries in the neighborhood, plus we are known as the Palm Springs of Washington State due to our 300 days of sun per year. Summers are toasty, winters are bright. Zillah Lakes has ponds, pool, playgrounds, golf and much more. Please come stay with us.
I have stayed at Zillah Lakes in the past and actually liked the previous rentals. However, this by far is the worst place the price. When you pay based on photos it should be the actual property and not one that looks way better. I think they don't show the real pictures because they are trying to sell it.
Here are the reasons to stay away.
1. Not the house as shown in ad.
2. I see another listing in Zillah Lakes for a lot less! Take that one and it's a house too!
3. Condo is run down and falling apart.
4. Scratches and marks all over hardwood floors.
5. All cabinetry is splitting and weathered? Not sure what is causing that.
6. Master absolutely has the worst bed I tried to sleep in. Ever! I believe they used two box springs and not the mattress. My back hurt so bad I had to go to another bed at 3:00 in the morning. No pad to protect sheets from bed. Gross! Two big stains on the carpet.
7. Master Bath - toilet seat coming off. Shower door did not close properly and the handle keep coming off. Robe hook was not secure.
8. Patio furniture filthy. I cleaned it off to use it.
9. It did not have many of kitchen amenities like usual rentals do. Usually you have a pantry of some basics. It did have salt and pepper and a little oil.
10. Overall - way over priced for this rental.
I am in the building industry and these should not be falling about like they are. They are not that old. Builder put the cheapest products in this home. Sad for the other home owners. By the way, take a look at patio door threshold. Looks to be some possible water damage. Hard to say though because the water stains on the wood shouldn't be there. Looks like the wood in the threshold was never finished.
When I placed my reservation it showed a home with a fenced yard and a dock on a lake.The home that was shown online was not the home we stayed at. When I called an told them I thought they made a mistake they said the pictures are just sample pictures. Filed a complaint but they still have photos on here that are not the home available. We ended up staying at the house and it didn't have any of the normal supplies that you find in a home on vrbo. (paper towels, hand soap in the bathrooms, a garbage can in the kitchen, cleaning supplies). Dishes in the cupboard were dirty. Pros were it had AC in the hot Yakima summer and the small lake for the community had great bass fishing. Catch and release only.