For your next relaxing getaway, escape to 'Buck Mountain Escape,' a picturesque Franklin vacation rental house. Nestled within North Carolina's Great Smoky Mountains, this beautiful house features 3-bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple decks, and fantastic mountain views!
The moment you first arrive at this beautiful property, you'll find yourself completely mesmerized by the phenomenal scenery! Perched on top of a hill and surrounded by spectacular mountain views, this wonderful residence is perfect for those seeking a quiet retreat away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Inside, the house features 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 2,500 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, making it a terrific accommodation choice for families or a group of couples traveling together.
Look forward to spending your vacation afternoons relaxing outside on one of the home's spacious decks, where you can delve into a good book, admire the fantastic views, and relish in the property's peaceful atmosphere. The inviting living room will quickly become your favorite gathering spot inside the house, offering a majestic stone fireplace, large flat screen TV, plenty of comfortable seating arrangements, and several large windows that perfectly frame the incredible scenery outdoors. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the gorgeous fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the elegant dining room table, where every meal feels like a special occasion. Stay entertained during your downtime by playing a game of pool in the basement recreation room, which boasts stunning wooden ceilings, another cozy fireplace, pool table that also turns into a ping-pong table, and an additional sitting area with flat screen TV. Other amenities provided for your comfort include air conditioning, wireless internet access, gas and charcoal grills and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
While you may want to spend the majority of your trip enjoying the peace and serenity at the house, you'll find that this property is ideally located to enjoy a wide variety of area attractions. From tubing and fishing to ziplining and sightseeing, this region offers a little something for every interest and taste, and everything is close by! Boat rentals, river tubing in the summer and snow tubing in the winter, ziplines, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park are all within short driving distances.
Stay close to the property and explore Franklin's impressive selection of trendy restaurants and breweries, or make the 35-minute trip to beautiful Asheville! Surrounded by lush, forested mountains, Asheville is known for its vibrant music scene, inventive restaurants, local shopping and endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Whether you're traveling to North Carolina to immerse yourself in the region's wealth of natural beauty or to simply unwind with the company of your loved ones, you can't go wrong by choosing this outstanding Franklin vacation rental house as your North Carolina mountain home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, wireless internet access, multiple decks, recreation room with pool/ping pong table, flat screen TVs with Direct TV in every room, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more!
- Enjoy sensational mountain views and quiet enjoyment from this property's genuinely peaceful setting!
- Convenient location with easy access to boat rentals, fishing, ziplining, tubing, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Basement can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Queen-sized Air Mattresses and the Couches in the Upstairs Living Room can serve as additional beds if needed
- NO smoking inside OR outside
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- WiFi is available, but due to the property's remote location, the connection may be intermittent