Have the quintessential lakeside retreat by escaping to this cozy Caneadea vacation rental cabin, situated just across the street from Rushford Lake, one of the cleanest and clearest lakes in New York. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough space to accommodate 10 guests throughout 1,600 square feet of living space, this inviting residence is fantastic for multiple families or a group of friends out for a memorable lakefront getaway!
This house has been completely renovated within the last 10 years, so you'll find it very clean and equipped with all the essential comforts of home, including in-unit laundry machines, central heating, a/c units, and ceiling fans in every room to keep you cool on the warmest nights. There will be plenty of space to spread out with up to 11 other companions in this home's 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
After a day out on the water, come home to refuel with a meal prepared in the full-service kitchen, which comes with a microwave, gas stove, and fridge. Later, retreat downstairs to the game room, where you can play a game of air hockey, ping pong, darts, pool, or utilize the multiplayer video game console. In addition, there's plenty of space to spread out and relax in the open family room, complete with a TV and Blu-Ray player, as well as a sectional couch that unfolds into a full-sized bed. Your evenings will be best spent outdoors lounging on the patio furniture, socializing with your companions, and admiring the picturesque lake views on the raised, gated front deck. The rear deck is also gated for your safety and privacy. When you're ready for some shut-eye, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for another eventful day. The master bedroom serves as a peaceful retreat with incredible lake views and a king-sized bed, plus a full-sized pullout mattress and cot for additional sleeping space. On those warm summer nights, you may even choose to camp out in the semi-private backyard on the mossy lawn by the campfire!
There's truly no better destination for your next lakefront retreat - Rushford Lake is fed by local mountain streams after the dam is closed in April, allowing it to warm up much earlier in the year than other lakes. In addition, it offers some of the most beautiful, clear, and clean water in all of the state. Unsurprisingly, boating, fishing, waterskiing, and jetskiing are all extremely popular activities in the area. A canoe is even provided at the house for your use! If you'd prefer to simply relax in the sunshine, lounge on the semi-private, sandy beach, located only a few hundred feet from the property. For more beach adventures, drive 5 minutes to reach a lifeguarded public beach, which features several swim platforms and calm, shallow and sandy waters.
The new dock provided with the property is also 5 minutes away and offers 40 feet of secure, private docking space, a fishing pier, a park, and hundreds of feet of lakefront access along the shore!
Experience Caneadea's stunning natural beauty by exploring the area's breathtaking parks and preserves. From this house, you'll be just 3 minutes from the Moss Lake Nature Preserve, where you can hike, feed catfish schools, and venture out on a boardwalk over an ancient, floating bog. You'll also find Genesee River access only 5 minutes away. Enjoy a scenic hike up the Rush Creek delta towards the Rushford Lake dam. The golfers in your group will be pleased by the abundance of golf courses within 20 minutes of the house; golf clubs are even provided! While you're in the area, visit historic Angelica for great food and antique shops. Venture 30 minutes to the northeast to reach the iconic Letchworth State Park. Other close attractions include Seneca Gaming and Entertainment and Six Flags Darien Lakes amusement park. During the winter months, you'll get to experience the area in a new way when the landscape becomes blanked in snow - you're sure to love skiing and snowboarding at Holiday Valley Ski Resort and Kissing Bridge Ski Resort, each accessible within 30 minutes of the property.
Even though you may feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this house is only 30 minutes from Cuba, New York, where you'll find great local restaurants and quaint shops. If you're in the mood for a night on the town, Ellicottville is just 35 minutes away and boasts a brewery, shopping, and numerous dining options. Whether you're traveling to Caneadea for thrilling outdoor recreation or to simply relish in the area's natural beauty, this delightful Rushford Lake vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an expansive deck, 2 full bathrooms, locking garage with many entertainment options, RV parking, 40' boat dock, gas and charcoal grills, air hockey table, ping-pong table, pool table, darts, video game console, central heating, ceiling fans, window A/C, and in-unit laundry machines, Keurig machine, coffee maker, fire pit and small kitchen appliances
- Child-friendly, including pack and play, stroller, gates and latches, high chair and movies/games/toys provided for children birth-12 years old.
- Phenomenal location! Directly across the street from Rushford Lake with a sandy beach just steps away
- Within easy reach of state parks, rivers, golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and so much more!
- New boat dock near Dam, only 5-minute drive from the property
Bedroom Configuration (Linens Provided):
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Full-sized mattress underneath the bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Additional Sleeping (Linens Not Provided):
- Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room with extra mattress for comfort
- Cot (please bring sleeping bag if planning to use this bed)
- A Full-sized futon upstairs can sleep additional guests
- A Queen-sized air mattress can sleep additional guests
- A Pack-and-Play, toys, and safe, gated front deck are available for infants and toddlers
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Blankets will be available for cold nights, but it is the guests' responsibility to make sure they are clean and folded upon checkout
- Towels at the property may be used as long a they are washed and folded back into place prior to check-out
- Boats must be under 21-feet in length unless a pontoon. No cubby-cabin boats allowed per Rushford Lake Recreation District Policy. Boats may require a one-time launch fee of $35-50 if launch is attended; see binder at the cottage for details
- Additional fees and taxes may apply