|Minimum Stay||2 - 8 nights|
Feeling on top of the world! This beautifully designed hill-top home has incredible panorama view of the Carson Range. The home has a bright open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. The large deck overlooks the mountain range, 4 of the 5 bedrooms and the spacious bonus office have mountain views. The home has two built-in home entertainment systems and free high-speed WIFI. It provides a tranquil and otherworldly setting for friend and family retreat. The home is within walking distance to Tahoe Donner cross country skiing & Equestrian Center and many of the Tahoe Donner hiking trails. Guests can also enjoy the recreational facilities at the Tahoe Donner Association with small fees.
No pets and no smoking.
At entry level:
- A mud room at entry can store coats and boots.
-A combined mud/laundry room connects the 2-car garage with the living area. The room is equipped with a washer and a dryer. It can store dirty laundry and cleaning supplies. It also can store coats, boots & skis. It has a long bench for sitting.
- A large living room that is equipped with TV, wood fireplace and two couches. Both kitchen and dining area are open to the living room. The dining table can sit 10 people. Living room has floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible mountain views.
-A kitchen has granite counter tops and it is equipped with stainless steel appliances. including a large fridge, a microwave, an oven, a gas stove-top. The kitchen has an eat-in counter with 3 bar stools.
-A master bedroom has a Cal King bed, gas fireplace with remote control. It has a walk-in closet and a bathroom that is equipped with separate shower, double sinks and a jetted tub. This bedroom has huge windows and views of mountains.
- There is a half bathroom at this level.
- A large deck that has magnificent panorama view of the mountains with propane BBQ.
- a game room with foosball table.
At lower Level:
- Second master bedroom has a TV, a small walk-in closet and full bathroom with shower/Tub. This bedroom has mountain views.
- Third master bedroom with 4 tween Bunk Beds. This room has a sitting area, surround sound system with TV and a full bathroom with shower/Tub.
- Fourth bedroom with two regular twin beds. This bedroom has mountain views.
- Fifth bedroom has one queen bed and has access to deck.
-Office has a TV and two computer monitors. It also has a sofa that can be pulled out to convert into a queen bed. It has mountain views and access to the hot tub and 2nd deck.
- A hot tub is located on the deck with sweeping views of the mountains.
Our group of 12 had a wonderful time at this beautiful home. The views are to die for. Truly breathtaking. Watching the sun rise or set from the hot tub was even better. The spacious living room was a great place to gather and the dining table made meals enjoyable for our community. Thank you for always answering our emails and accommodating us.
The property was beautiful and more than accommodating for our large family.
Beautiful home. Spectacular views and very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
We spent a friend's birthday at this home and it was everything we needed. The view was the main attraction of the weekend. We spent morning coffee chats, lunch laughs and evening spa sessions looking off into the horizon. The home slept 12 people easily and there were enough bathrooms and showers to accommodate our group. We are definitely bookmarking this home to come here again.
My family stayed here for the weekend and were very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable and there was plenty of room for everybody. The view from the living room is magnificent. We were hit with a massive snow storm and it was great to be cozy and comfortable in this lovely home. Michael, the owner was very responsive to all my questions.
Awesome house, spectacular view of the mountains. Kitchen could be better appointed, particularly since the house is so large. The coffee pot is particularly silly. Otherwise it is a great house for large gatherings of adults or a couple of families.
Tahoe Donner Association offers a wide variety of outdoor or indoor recreational facilities nearby, including downhill and cross country skiing, golf, snowplay, bikeworks, equestrian, hiking, beach clubs and aquatics etc. Check out their website for the most up-to-date information: http://www.tahoedonner.com/
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$400 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$79|