|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
The house has two floors, balconies with hammocks, a deck in front of the house, thatched beach with hammocks, pier and a beautiful garden. Highly relaxing stay: just sea and noise of crickets in the woods. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. All rooms have ceiling fan. The top floor of the rooms also have air conditioning.
- On the ground floor: living room, balcony, kitchen (with refrigerator, freezer, stove and microwave), a suite with queen bed, a bedroom with two single beds and bathroom in front.
- On the upper floor: two bedrooms (one with king bed and the other with double bed) + 1 bathroom. Fantastic view.
- Linens and new great quality towels.
- It is possible to hire the cook of the house, which prepares delicacies like shrimp fritters, calamari to doré, fish fish stew and other delicacies.
- Allows helicopter landing (touch and go).
- The house holds the diesel generator in case of a power outage. The generator can work for 5 hours straight.
- Mobile operators take all the house and access to 4G internet works well. The house does not have Wifi.
Great house in a magic environment, with a private beach, excellent cook, everything ! Marcio has been more than helpful. More than recommended !! That's paradise :)
David and Julie
La maison est idéalement située avec une plage privée, un ponton et tout le confort pour passer un séjour de rêve. Nous sommes partis en famille, avec des enfants. Ils ont adoré. Ne pas hésiter à réserver avec la cuisinière et le marinier. C'est ce que nous avons fait.
Marcio le propriétaire parle Français, Anglais et Portugais. Il est très disponible avant le voyage pour nous renseigner et nous aider à le préparer.
Je recommande cette location.
We had a great time at this beautiful place. the host took great care of us. also the two local employes (boat captain and cook) have been truely nice and made our stay unforgetable. we will defintely come again!
Beautiful garden around a solid house, surrounded by wild nature. We enjoyed snorkeling and kayaking. We had a boat with captain available and a lady was cooking great local cuisine. Both are locals and know everything about their Island. The owners take care of everything which means although being exposed to the forest behind the beach house you always feel perfectly supported. Perfect if you want to stay in real nature!
Excelente casa, local paradisíaco, ótimos caseira e marinheiro e donos super atenciosos!! Super recomendo! Obrigado a todos que nos receberam e proporcionaram uma excelente estadia na linda Ilha Grande!
We don’t have words to describe our stay at Debellian’s house in Ilha Grande. Most beautiful place I`ve ever been. We had not only one but two beaches only for ourselves. We spent all day long at the beach playing with the kids, kayaking (they have two of them there). My husband is in to gardening and he was dazzled by the variety of plants and flowers.
We noticed that the house has been recently renewed, it’s very spacious and yet cozy. The rooms at the upper floor have an explendid view, it’s lovely to wake up with the sea almost inside your room (in a huge and really comfortable bed).
The house has four kayaks, private beach, thatched roof on the beach. In addition, we trawler boat and by rent.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 24 2017 - Mar 2 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
O serviço de cozinheira é pago à parte.
R$ 150 / dia. período de 8 horas, arrumação, limpeza e cozinha.
R$ 900 / semana.
à vista, pagamento antecipado.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.