|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Whether you'll come for business or leisure, this new 1 bedroom apartment has all what you need for a comfortable stay in the very well centered, although quiet and residential area of "Laureles-Estadio" (= Greener & not as crowded as the very touristic and now over-rated 'el Poblado').
It is ideal for a single person or for a couple, however it can lodge up to 3-4 persons.
its 430 sq. feet include one bed room, one living room, a fully open kitchen, a bathroom with a large shower cabin and a charming small terrace that overlooks a patchwork of orange roofs and green trees at the foot of the Medellin's Andes...
- High speed wireless internet connection
- Telephone with free to land-lines calls service
- Sleep well in a cedar-wood queen-size bed on an orthopedic mattress. There is also a comfy full-size sofa-bed in the living-room to accommodate guest(s) or kid(s)
- Alarm clock with iPhone charger and Mp3 player
- Fresh Linen and towels are provided
- Hot running water in the kitchen and the bathroom (hot water is not a standard yet everywhere in Medellin)
- Large screen TV with 100s of Cable and HD channels
- A food lover's kitchen with a great variety of cooking utensils (from Apple corer to Zester),
- Dual gas/electricity stove, large automatic defrost fridge and freezer, professional blender, toaster
- Fully automatic washing machine
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Metro stations: Tower SAN JORGE is located at equal distance between 2 popular train stops, "El Estadio" and "La Floresta", each at 5-10 minutes walk only.
- Shopping: includes a popular supermarket "Exito" , next to a farmers' Market called "La America", both only 2 blocks away, plus other useful shops like beauty-salon, copy-shop, hardware...
- Dining out: you may enjoy a large quantity of typical Colombian and international cuisines, especially around "La Calle Nutibara", which is at a short walk into the adjacent neighborhood of "Laureles" (so named for the old laurel trees that line up the streets)
- Night life: Medellin is known for its many bars and dance-clubs for every taste; lots of them can be found along the very popular "Calle 70" which is no further than a 5 minutes low-priced cab drive
- Fitness: All kinds of sport activities can safely be enjoyed in the neighborhood, like for example jogging around the "Velodromo", swimming in the very clean, and never too cold, waters of "the Complejo Olympico del Estadio", or also, riding a bicycle in "La Ciclovia"...
Originally I am Belgian but also American. When I came to Medellin, on vacation, for the first time, it was "Love at first sight" with the city and its people, the incredibly welcoming "Paisas", and only 6 months later I moved here in this great neighborhood. As I live in the same building of this apartment I hope you will want to rent, I could be of great help to you for any project you may have also :-))
Hopefully I'll see you soon in "The City of Eternal Spring" !
Owner/Manager purchased this apartment in 2014
First, growing up in Northern Europe, my preferred season was always Spring.
Second, after living on almost all continents and in many cities, I only could fall in love with the joviality of the Paisa.
Third, this neighborhood, as I explained it on my website (FullyFurnishedApartmentMedellin), this neighborhood is the best! So green and has everything needed to always feel like living in a corner of Paradise.
For someone new in Medellin, I can always be of help for anything as I live in the same building and have a fresh experience about having moved here and never regretted it ;-)
I loved this apartment for many reasons.....
Patrice was willing to help as needed or let us do our thing.
It is in a beautiful, safe neighborhood that's not touristy.
BUT it's close to the metro to go to touristy places.
There's an Exitò (grocery store) 3 blocks away.
Doorman (Potrero) was so helpful with taxis.
Balcony is small but gorgeous view!
It is a city so you will have early morning weekday traffic noise.
I did suggest to owner to get a hair dryer!
Thank you Patrice for a wonderful stay; I'm sure we'll be back!
The apartment is small for three people but nothing is missing . The view of Medellin is fantastic . Woman Angela ( the referent ) is very dear and disponibile. There is a doorman very friendly . Quiet area and near to the stadium and to the Floresta metro station ( on foot ) .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.