We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now!
WHY STAY HERE
Located on the beautiful island of Sint Maarten, the beachfront Royal Palm Beach Resort offers spacious villas, gorgeous ocean views, and wonderful on-site amenities and activities such as a private beach, Jet Ski rentals, scuba diving and snorkeling opportunities, massage services and more. This tropical getaway is home to the “Cuisine Capital of the Caribbean”, French and Dutch culture, colonial era ruins, primeval jungles, unique wildlife, glittering Caribbean beaches and coves, duty-free shopping, endless watersports and exciting activities such as ziplining and island hopping as well as an enormous variety of casinos, restaurants, outdoor markets, beaches- many within walking distance!
Whether you’re looking for a family getaway into sparkling Caribbean waters and delicious food, a romantic retreat of beachside sunsets and beautiful scenery, or a solo trip into thrilling Dutch nightlife and elegant French markets, a stay at Royal Palm Beach Resort- with its close proximity to the island's hottest destinations as well as its beautiful rooms and wonderful amenities- will make your dream vacation come true.
- Please be advised that the Royal Palm Beach Resort is closed from now through November 20, 2017. They are not accepting any new reservations until May 1, 2018 and forward, due to the aftermath of Hurricane Irma.
BOOK NOW AND SAVE 30%!
- Book your tropical getaway by 12/29/2018. Travel thru 12/31/2018. Save 30% when you stay 3 nights or more. Best yet, there are zero blackout dates! Hurry special is based on availability.
- All discounts are reflected in the final quoted price.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This enormous, 1,100 sq. ft. two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa can accommodate up to 6 guests and features a private balcony with stunning views of the Caribbean sea. The master bedroom contains a plush king-sized bed alongside private balcony access and a flat-screen TV. The guest bedroom is home to another king bed, and the full bathroom features a walk-in shower and amenities kit.
Enjoy a homemade meal courtesy of your fully-equipped kitchen- featuring fridge, oven, microwave, stove, toaster, coffee maker, blender, cookware and utensils as well as a dishwasher- around the elegantly-set dining table. After dinner, feel free to relax in your spacious living room on the sumptuous sofa seating and enjoy a late-night movie on the flat-screen TV equipped with satellite, cable, and DVD player. Before heading into bed, take a moment to step out onto your balcony and enjoy the night sounds and sea breezes of beautiful Saint Maarten.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Hair Dryer, Telephone with Voicemail, and Alarm Clock
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Accessibility options include Grab Bars
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- Express Check Out
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Min. age requirement for check-in is 18
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the Resort
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals
A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $10.00 plus tax resort fee* will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
* The Resort Fee includes WiFi, oceanfront pool, beach & pool lounges, swim up bar, fully equipped fitness center, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
The Antillean Florin is the legal currency on the Dutch side of the island although the USD $ and the Euro € are widely accepted. The Euro € is the legal currency on the French side of the island although the USD $ is widely accepted.
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
For longer stays and during peak periods at this resort when no other option is available guests may be asked to move rooms because this resort has fixed owners that may need their unit. Please be assured that this will only occur after all other options have been exhausted.
ABOUT THE RESORT
This top-rated resort offers a private beach, outdoor swimming pool, a variety of on-site water rentals and sports, massage services, shopping, dining, and more! An on-site aquarium and volleyball court will keep the whole family busy, the aerobics class and fitness center will keep your body in tip-top shape after your delicious Caribbean dinners, kids and adults alike will love the Activities Department with fun-filled offerings and prizes for every age, and you’ll love the private beach with crystal-clear waters, lounge chairs, beachside bar, and complimentary towels.
A huge variety of shops and restaurants are within walking distance, and on-site dining and shopping options are available for guests who don’t want to stray too far from the beach. A poolside bar, swim-up bar, snack bar, and cocktail lounge provide hand-crafted drinks and delicious appetizers throughout the day.
Best of all, the Resort offers sweeping views of the Caribbean and Bay, allowing guests to enjoy the enchanting sights of the brilliant blue sea dotted with passing fishing boats or glimmering in the multicolored light of a spectacular sunset.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Car Rental and Guest Services
- Complimentary laundry facilities are available at the resort for guests
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- WiFi in Lobby
- Beauty Salon and Gift Shop
- Parking and Security
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby and shuttle service between resorts
- Jet Ski Rentals
- BBQ Area
ABOUT THE AREA
This gorgeous island destination offers two vacation experiences in one: the chance to explore Dutch St. Maarten- with its wild night life and enormous duty-free variety of dining, drinking, shopping, casinos, clubbing and cruising-and French Saint Martin, characterized by pristine beaches, land and sea adventures, French Caribbean cuisine and wine, and all the charm and elegance of Parisian life in a tropical destination.
No matter which side of the island you decide to explore, be ready to partake in land and sea adventures (scuba-diving, kayaking, zip-lining, adventure parks, snorkeling, boating, hiking, and more!), soak up the ambience, hit the island's hottest duty free shopping spots, and when the sun goes down, indulge yourself with some of the finest dining and nightlife in the Caribbean. French cuisine and open air eateries in the style of neighborhood barbecues on one side, “The Culinary Capital of the Caribbean” on the other (try out the guava berries!); waterfront markets and art galleries opposite duty-free boutiques and craft markets- whatever your age, whatever your dream vacation, you’re sure to find something to love on the beautiful island of St. Maarten!
Best of all, the Resort is conveniently located just 7 minutes from Princess Juliana International Airport, so travel is as easy as can be!
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND DESTINATIONS
- Philipsburg- the Dutch capital (7.5 km/4.6 miles away)
- Marigot- the French capital and home to Fort St. Louis, the largest historical monument in St. Martin(5.9 km/3.6 miles away)
- Orleans- also known as the French Quarter (10.4 km/ 6.5 miles away)
- Zoo (9.8 km/6.1 miles away)
- Fishing and Golfing
- Marinas- ferry rides to nearby islands
- Nightlife (mostly on the Dutch side)
- Shopping (duty-free on the Dutch side)
- Cycling/Bike Rental
- Horseback Riding
- Restaurants and Spas
- Theaters and Performing Arts
- Ziplining and Scuba Diving
- Watersports, Cave Diving
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.