About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay180 nights
Professional, trendy and stylish apartment in the heart of Toronto.
Professionally finished apartment in a demand luxury condo building, with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, modern kitchen, living room, laundry room, balcony, ample storage, large and spacious walk-in closet in main bedroom and double closets in 2nd bedroom. The unit sleeps up to 2-4 guests in 2 double-size beds, and has all the expected amenities of a downtown Toronto modern condominium: 24 Hr. concierge, security, boardroom, exercise room, jacuzzi, outdoor rooftop lap pool, BBQ facilities, modern party room, stylish deck and garden, parking, etc. Only a walk away from all of Toronto's hot spots, close to tourist attractions, restaurants, the coolest nightclubs in Toronto and Nathan Philips Square. Suited for professional/ executive resident or long term visit.
• 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment, sleeps 2-4 people
• Fully-furnished and equipped, with high-end finishes
• Hardwood floors and ceramics throughout
• Convenient location in downtown Toronto, in a luxury condo building, steps from entertainment district
The apartment is located in downtown Toronto, in the heart of the entertainment and business district and steps away from the city’s premier restaurants, shopping, nightlife and theatres. It is around the corner from attractions such as the CN tower, the Eaton centre, Nathan Phillips square (Toronto City Hall), Rogers centre and the Harbourfront.
The apartments is furnished with a professional, stylish aesthetic taste, and fully-equipped to provide all the comforts of a home during a stay in Toronto. The apartment features:
• Restful sleep on two double beds, with new mattresses, fresh linens and beddings
• Luxuriously furnished bathrooms, fully tiled floor to ceiling and fresh towels
• Dining area, granite countertops and island
• Large, spacious closets and storage space
• Wooden and ceramic floors throughout
Communication and entertainment:
• High-speed wireless internet access
• High definition OTA antenna TV (personal charges extra)
• Flat-screen LED HD TV
• Five or cable TV available at extra cost.
Equipment and supplies:
• In-suite laundry room, washer, dryer and ironing set
• Fully-equipped kitchen, including cookware, dining sets, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave and toaster oven
• High quality appliances, including dishwasher
• Bi-weekly housekeeping by professional cleaning staff available (extra)
• 24-hour security and concierge
• Outdoor lap swimming pool in rooftop
• Residents-only private gym and fitness room, with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
• Conference and business center facilities
• BBQ facilities, with stylish deck, patio, sitting areas and fire pits
• Modern lounge/party room on roof top
• Visitor’s parking
• Parking and extra basement storage available (extra)
CN Tower, TTC public transit, Canon Theatre, Massey Hall, Winter Garden & Elgin Theatres, Financial District, Sony Centre, Canon Centre, City Hall, Queens Park, Harbourfront, Art Gallery of Ontario, St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Union Station, Royal Ontario Museum, Four Seasons Centre, National Ballet of Canada, Rogers Centre, Skydome, MARS, UHN, Nathan Philip Square.
• Security Deposit Required
• No smoking
• Wireless FOB and apartment keys provided
• No smoking allowed
• No pets allowed
• Parking and extra storage available (extra charge)
Condominium, CN Tower, TTC public transit, Canon Theatre, Massey Hall, Winter Garden & Elgin Theatres, Financial District, Sony Centre, Canon Centre, City Hall, Queens Park, Harbourfront, Art Gallery of Ontario, Rogers Centre, Skydome, St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Union Station, Royal Ontario Museum.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
About Victor Garcia
Property owner. Toronto resident, executive.
Victor Garcia purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Victor Garcia chose Entertainment District
Location. The condominium apartment is located downtown Toronto, in a beautiful new building, a few steps from subway, transit, restaurants, bars, and entertainment in a safe area with immediate access to the area's business and entertainment needs.
What makes this Condo unique
Safe, clean, well kept, with all new furniture, appliances, dishes, etc, in a downtown building with 24 hr concierge, parking, gym, boardroom, business center, rooftop patio with BBQ, sitting areas, fire pits, and lap pool.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
A block to Toronto's entertainment sector and Financial Sector, minutes to University of Toronto, University Health Network, MARS, baseball stadium and all downtown amenities.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Preferred rental period is 120 days.