|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
A fun and modern one bedroom flat with parking and 2 goldfish! Located in fashionable Shoreditch with Old Street tube station less than 10 minutes away. Relax and cool off in the garden after a day's sightseeing.
A one bedroom ground floor flat which sleeps 3 (1 double bed and a sofa bed in the living room), with stylish interiors and a great garden. It offers a spacious living room/ dining area, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
Shoreditch is a hip and culturally diverse area of London, the apartment is moments away from the bars, clubs, restaurants, museums and galleries of the local area. The fantastic markets of Columbia Road, Brick Lane and Spitalfields are all within walking distance.
Located in Shoreditch (zone 1) 10 minutes away from the City/Financial District and Liverpool St. There are excellent transport connections. Close to Old St Underground and 24hr bus links for easy access to Central London.
This apartment features work by Andy Gashe: A Hackney based artist and print-maker .
All artworks are for sale. For more info visit -------.---
House Rules: 1. Respect our neighbours. No smoking. No parties.
3. We normally have a minimum 3 night rental, but we can sometimes accommodate shorter visits if our bookings' schedule allows.
4. The rental figure quoted is an inclusive amount. No other charges for things such as cleaning, linen, utilities or taxes will be added. We have a 4% merchant service fee for credit card transactions.
5. Our apartments have different configurations which are detailed. The maximum number of occupants is agreed at time of booking.
6. A member of The Framerys will meet you at the property with the keys and show you around the apartment.
7. The apartment should be left in a clean and tidy state. Clean and tidy is the state the apartment was in at the time of check in.