|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Eclectic and colourful and completely individual, this wonderful top (second) floor loft apartment will make your stay in London totally memorable.
Framery loft apartment is the whole top floor (2nd floor - 2 flights) of an attractive old warehouse. former furniture factory and latterly a picture framing workshop. With 1100sq ft (107 m2), it's both light and airy, and perfect for a family or group of friends.
There are two double bedrooms, and a sleeping loft which allows it to sleep up to 6 people in three double beds. The main bedroom has a free standing bath at the foot of the bed. There are 2 bathrooms - one ensuite from the main bedroom.
The whole loft was recently renovated in spring 2014 and is both stylish and modern but retains a lot of its retro charm.
The ever buzzing Hoxton Square is just around the corner. In the heart of Shoreditch, East London's cool shops, trendy bars and popular restaurants are all in the neighbourhood. The markets of Columbia Road, Spitalfields, and Brick Lane are a short walk away.
Hoxton's (zone 1) transport links include Old Street Station underground (10 minutes walk away), Liverpool Street mainline station, and 24hr bus links for easy access across London.
House Rules: 1. Respect our neighbours. No smoking. No parties.
3. We normally have a minimum 3 night rental, but we can sometimes accommodate shorter visits if our bookings' schedule allows.
4. The rental figure quoted is an inclusive amount. No other charges for things such as cleaning, linen, utilities or taxes will be added. We have a 4% merchant service fee for credit card transactions.
5. Our apartments have different configurations which are detailed. The maximum number of occupants is agreed at time of booking.
6. A member of The Framerys will meet you at the property with the keys and show you around the apartment.
7. The apartment should be left in a clean and tidy state. Clean and tidy is the state the apartment was in at the time of check in.