|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A chic and sophisticated 3 bedroom apartment in a new Water Side development situated in Hoxton overlooking Regents Canal. Perfect for a group of friends or a family visiting London.
This is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the third floor (with lift) of a new waterside development. Sleeps up to 6 with two double rooms and one twin. Spacious living area combines high-spec kitchen, dining area and living room with glass door opening onto balcony, overlooking Regents Canal. Sit and watch the world chug, jog and wheel by!
It is situated in Hoxton and overlooks Regents canal, which extends from Limehouse to Little Venice cutting through Central London. 15 mins from the Financial District. Transport links include Old Street Station underground, and Liverpool Street Station and 24hr bus links for easy access to Central London.
House Rules: 1. Respect our neighbours. No smoking. No parties.
3. We normally have a minimum 3 night rental, but we can sometimes accommodate shorter visits if our bookings' schedule allows.
4. The rental figure quoted is an inclusive amount. No other charges for things such as cleaning, linen, utilities or taxes will be added. We have a 4% merchant service fee for credit card transactions.
5. Our apartments have different configurations which are detailed. The maximum number of occupants is agreed at time of booking.
6. A member of The Framerys will meet you at the property with the keys and show you around the apartment.
7. The apartment should be left in a clean and tidy state. Clean and tidy is the state the apartment was in at the time of check in.