Luxury 6 Bedroom Pool Villa is a luxurious oasis in the center of Chiang Mai. The property has 6 bedrooms split into 3 separate villas all surrounding the large pond and beautiful gardens.
Luxury 6 Bedroom Pool Villa Chiang Mai offers a luxury 6 bedroom villa located within the heart of the city, directly beside the Luxury 6 Bedroom Pool Villa entrance to the old city.
Total bed in the villa are 8 beds.
All Main bed room size is approximately 10 Sq.M. Minor bed room is 8 Sq.M
House Rules: Terms & Conditions
* Room rates are on per villa per night basis.
* A minimum 3 consecutive night stay is required from 24 December to 5 January.
* No departure is permitted on 30 - 31 December
* All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations, where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances contained or resulted from a mistake or error.
* We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not follow our terms & conditions.
* Not applicable to group reservations and reservations for meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions.
* Full payment will be charged at time of reservation.
* Cancellations is not allow, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
* Amendments is subjected to room availability.
* No Show or Failure to Cancel, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
* Shorten Stay / Early Check-Out, the penalty at 100% charge of the total cost of stay will be applied.
We found the description of this property to be more enticing than the actual property. Our package was supposed to come with a daily champagne breakfast prepared by a chef, when in fact, the cleaning people cooked the breakfast, and seemed quite inexperienced at it. We repeatedly asked them not to prepare the eggs until we were at the table, but even on our last day the eggs were made in advance and we ate them cold. There was a definite language barrier with the villa staff. We saw one bottle of champagne during our 10-day stay. The outdoor space is lovely but dirty and the mosquitos were somewhat unbearable, both inside and outside. There was luke-warm water with very little pressure for showering and no hot water at the bathroom or kitchen sinks. The beds were not comfortable, especially the twin beds which were hard as boards. The saving grace for us was our host, Nuchy, who could not have been nicer or more accommodating. She was lovely and worked very hard to help us with bookings, tee times, car service, and anything else we needed. The property is great for a large family because it offers good space and plenty of room for gathering and celebrating. Unfortunately the cleaning staff were often "under foot" while we were trying to relax and have family time (even on Christmas Day). This villa is described as "luxury" but I would describe it as "rustic" to "basic." There is definite room for improvement in the day-to-day running of this property - a location that has potential for being a truly enjoyable vacation spot.