A conveniently located modern home with natural privacy and all the usual amenities; plus Dog kennel; boat ramp; spa pool; large outdoor entertaining area; - by arrangement: small runabout with life-jackets, ski's and tow toys; kayaks; easy access to great cycling, mountain biking, trail running or bush walking options (transport to the start and pick up from end of trails provided by arrangement)
- Trail running - 13km Ridgeline run through magnificent native bush (2-3 hours for the 'serious')
- Trail walking - the most frequently used section of Te Araroa (NZ's Trail) - climb through beautiful native bush to scenic lookout
- Glow-worm walk - just down the road and the kids will love it
- Many top Mountain-biking options including Pukete Farm park
- Waikato River cycle way - a unique perspective of the many beautiful riverside homes and other attractions in the area
Ideal central location for international visitors:
Located within an hour of Auckland (our largest city), Coromandel Peninsula (Surf beaches, game fishing, native bush and holiday spots); Raglan (Surf beaches and holiday spot), Waitomo (Glow worm caves), Hobbiton (Lord of the Rings movie set).
1.5 - 2 hours to Rotorua (Geothermal area, scenic lakes, Trout fishing and world-class mountain biking) or Mount Maunganui (Surf beaches and holiday spot).
3 hours to Taupo (Scenic Lake, Trout fishing and nearby Alpine ski resorts) or Whakatane (Surf beaches, game fishing, active volcanic (White) island and holiday spot).
10 minutes to NZs largest shopping complex at The Base, Te Rapa.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$150.00 per stay); Linen (included);
A perfect place to unwind, a lovely warm inviting house with fantastic views and a huge section taking you down to the rivers edge with kayaks to use. Brilliant outdoor spa to enjoy. Will definitely be wanting a return visit!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Flat rate tariff
Jan 16 2017 - Dec 31 2017
1 night minimum stay