|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
This luxury five-bedroom home was featured in the 2009 Parade of Homes for a reason! Set in an ideal location with stunning views, the Boar’s Nest is perfect for multiple families and is decked from head to toe with the finest custom-crafted furnishings. You will be taken away by the vaulted ceilings, wood beams, beautiful stone fireplace and the multiple levels that make this home so unique. Rustic chandeliers hang from the wood paneled vaulted ceiling in the great room that give you that pure log cabin feel.
LOCATION – This home is located in the Boulder Ridge Neighborhood and is located only 350 yards from the Peak 8 base area. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located 0.2 miles down Ski Hill Rd, giving you easy ski slope and town access.
AMENITIES – Sleeping space abounds with a master king suite, a bunk room and four queen bedrooms. The large gourmet kitchen serves wonderfully for large groups. You will find top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen appliances, custom-crafted wood cabinets, granite countertops and a multi-tiered island that ensure your convenience as you cook up meals for the whole group. The amenities in the rec room are endless including a shuffleboard table, pool table, flat screen TV (with cable TV found throughout the home), full-size bar with ice maker, wine chiller, dishwasher, frozen drink maker, pizza oven, microwave and a popcorn maker. Perhaps the highlight of the house is the adjoining multi-level theater room with a 110” screen, leather theater seating for eight with sleeper sofa, a preloaded DVD hard drive storage system and a THX quality sound system. From the lower-level, you can walk out to a covered seating area that has an outdoor gas fireplace and a private hot tub.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths (5 full/1 half) / 5,457 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 16 – 1 King, 3 Queens, 2 Single Bunks (1 – twin over twin, 1 – full over full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Theater Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 & 9
• Boulder Ridge Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 350 yards to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle located 0.2 miles on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St – 1.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 16 people (10 – dining area table, 6 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room & Outdoor Patio
• Recreation Room – Pool table, shuffleboard, large flat screen TV, full-size wet bar with ice maker, wine chiller, dishwasher, microwave, pizza oven, frozen drink maker, & popcorn maker
• Theater Room – 110” Screen, preloaded DVD hard drive system with THX sound system, 8 reclining leather theater seats
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in mud room on main level
• Outdoor Deck – BBQ gas grill, gas fire pit with seating for 6
• Outdoor Patio (Lower Level) – Private hot tub, covered seating area for 10 with gas fireplace
• Mud Room
• Parking – 3 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total<br>
• No Pets / No Smoking<br>
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old</b>
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to Pinnacle Lodging in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
We had the opportunity to have skied Summit County again while spending our time off of the mountain in what is the best house available for families. It not only was impeccably designed, but also had ample room and amenities for every part of our extended family. To boot, the house is conveniently located just steps from the base of peak eight.
Boars Nest is an amazing house with great amenitities with the best location in Breckenridge. I have rented multiple houses on peak 8 and Boars Nest is the best house I have stayed at thus far. I would recommend boars nest to any friend, family or person looking to rent a house in Breckenridge.
Boar's Nest could not have been a more perfect property for our vacation. The pictures just don't do it justice. The vistas from the house are phenomenal. No detail was forgotten in its design. All of the bedrooms are comfortable, the bathrooms luxurious. The living room and rec room are so inviting and comfortable and provide more than enough seating that you feel like you're in your own cozy home. The "theatre" was spectacular. I think if this was a ski trip we might have used it more, but that's our own fault. The kitchen is well-equipped with top notch appliances and accessories. Oh, and don't forget about the surround sound that is wired throughout the house, including the front deck and hot-tub patio!
As for convenience to downtown, you are a quick walk up the hill to the gondola and free bus stop. Or it's about 3/4 of a mile downhilll to main street and then the free bus up the hill!
I was here for a wedding with a houseful of friends and we all agreed we wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy more of the home. I would definitely rent this property again.