** Please note that rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted **
Enjoy the ultimate Caribbean retreat when you escape to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home on Vieques Island. Ideally situated on top of a hill with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and world-famous Bio Bay, this charming abode boasts 1,100 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 3 guests. Immerse yourself in this small Puerto Rican island's vibrant character and relaxing, laid-back lifestyle!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Trundle Bed
A beautiful private swimming pool and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea welcome you upon your arrival to this wonderful island home. Lounge poolside and soak up the sun as you admire stunning views of Bio Bay.
When you need a break from tanning, head inside to unwind in the living room. Featuring a plush sofa, 2 armchairs, and a flat-screen cable TV, the living room is the perfect place to reconnect with loved ones. Open the French doors to let the cool Caribbean breeze flow through the open space.
Open to the living room is the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and a cozy breakfast bar. Keep the cook company as they prepare a tasty feast before heading outside to dine al fresco around the 4-person table.
As eyes begin to tire, retreat to the master bedroom to rest on the soft queen bed. Additional sleeping can be found on the twin trundle bed in the living room.
You can't beat this home's great mid-island location in Barrio Destino! From here, you'll be just 5 minutes from the main town of Isabel Segunda where you can visit the Fortin Conde de Mirasol Museum, enjoy a day at the beach, or browse the boutique shops that line the streets.
Experience the magic of nature when you visit Mosquito Bay, the brightest bioluminescent bay in the world! There are a number of companies that offer tours of the bay including JAK water sports. JAK also offers snorkeling, paddleboarding, kayaking, and bike rentals.
For even more fun on the water, go for a sailing trip when you visit Little Boat Sailing. They offer half-day sailing trips and snorkeling trips. If you prefer to stay on land, book a horseback riding tour through Colon Horseback Riding.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- * Featured on HGTV's Beachfront Bargain Hunt "Expanding Into Paradise" - Episode air date 8/31/14 *
- Amenities include a private outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning in the bedroom, outdoor shower, beach access, and more
- Outstanding Viques Island location - Close to the town of Isabella Segunda, Esperanza, several beaches, shopping, restaurants, museums, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport:
- Transportation from the airport or ferry terminal included with rental!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under 12 years old
- A car is needed at this property, 4-wheel drive is recommended
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in