This beachfront home is positioned in the exclusive Rainbow Shores Estate and is an ideal executive family holiday home.
With each access to the surf beach via a 120 metre bush track, this home comprises:
* A seven-seater spa on the second level overlooking the natural vegetation
* Foxtel and Wifi
* Nespresso (pod) coffee machine
* Through flow ventilation with the extensive use of louver windows and three metre sliding glass doors opening onto all decks
* All bedrooms and the living area have reverse cycle air conditioning
* Gas BBQ and outdoor entertainment area off the main living space
* Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite that opens onto the deck with the spa
* Open plan living areas with high ceilings and ten metres of glass opening onto the deck
* Removable safety gates on the stairs which is great for families with young children
* On the third level is a huge living room with a deck overlooking Double Island Point and Rainbow Beach
* Table tennis table
* Baby cot, high chair and pram for guest use
* Triple car garage
The natural bushland setting ensures privacy with only the sounds of the surf and the calls of numerous local birdlife to be heard. Refreshing coastal breezes on the expansive decks provide an unparalleled level of privacy and tranquillity......
Sleeps six in two x queen size beds and two x king single beds.