Lakefront property on Saratoga Lake only a few steps to the water’s edge! 2 bedroom, 2 full baths sleeps up to 8 people and has a deck overlooking the lake. Guests will be renting this 2nd floor condo. Incredible property to enjoy the lake activities (boating, jet ski, sail, fish) and yet just a short drive to downtown Saratoga Springs to enjoy the track, SPAC, spas and incredible restaurants and entertainment...A great blend of fun!... and of course we have complimentary WiFi available for use.
The bedrooms are setup as follows: one bedroom sleeps up to 6, second bedroom sleeps 2 and living room has convertible sleeping accommodations to sleep 2 more guests.
This gorgeous property is located at the water’s edge of Saratoga Lake with incredible views, beautiful finishes and a large deck that overlooks Saratoga Lake!
• easy access to it all…saratoga race course (thoroughbred race track), saratoga performing arts center, saratoga spa state park, saratoga national historical park, saratoga golf courses, saratoga's museums, spas, mineral springs and much more!
• open floor plan that takes advantage of the incredible saratoga lake views. The location allows you to enjoy both sunrises and sunsets.
• the property is at the water’s edge. Many properties near Saratoga Lake are located so that you have to walk across the road (such as 9p) to enjoy the lake. Check with the property owners before you reserve those properties. Our property is on the lake. The only way you can get closer to the water is either swimming in the lake or in your boat!
• enjoy boating, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, wind surfing, fishing, diving…anything you can imagine when you’re staying at a property that’s directly on the lake!
• located near several restaurants and amenities!
Here are 5 things you must do when visiting saratoga lake:
1) visit brown's beach
Brown's beach is one of the only public swimming spot on saratoga lake. This community favorite swimming spot was closed for roughly a decade and recently has been opened to the public again. It has a shallow launch area and is great area for learning any type of water sport. Picnic and volleyball area is available.
2) rent a kayak from the kayak shak
What better way to experience saratoga lake during the summer than to rent a kayak or paddleboard? The kayak shak also offers tours, community barbecues and bird and nature watching. And if this is your first time kayaking, the kayak shak will show you the ropes!
3) go fishing
Saratoga lake boasts one of the best fishing spots in the region. The lake is excellent for bass fishing and the deepest section of the lake is 96 feet. The lake is also stocked with over 8 million walleye. The weed beds framing the shoreline are great for anglers fishing northern pike. Around for the winter? Ice fishing is also permitted - make sure to check out the annual ice fishing derby.
4) take an afternoon to golf
If you are an avid golfer, the saratoga lake golf club is a beautiful resort in the heart of the adirondacks. Play 18 holes overlooking the peaceful lake and join an annual tournament. And if you are a part of the new new york golf trail, the saratoga lake golf course has recently been added.
5) never stop exploring
• the saratoga lake is home to rural canoe, kayak, and nature trails, snaking through the kayaderosseras creek and ending in the saratoga lake, giving you access to fish creek and lake lonely. The trail offers relatively mild paddling in the spring and autumn with several opportunities for whitewater when the river runs high.
• saratoga springs (the spa city) is just a short drive away. Explore the wonderful downtown and then come back to the house for incredible views, fishing, boating, jet skiing, water skiing or simply relaxing! Here are a few of the fun activities and places to enjoy in saratoga springs:
O incredible dining, appetizers, coffee shops and so much more.
O chianti il ristorante, serves sophisticated, authentic northern italian fare in an elegant setting)
O maestro's restaurant
O forno bistro
O olde bryan inn
O ravenous: ravenous is downtown saratoga’s only crepe restaurant.
O esperanto: foods from around the world, greece, mexican, middle eastern , thailand and others.
O one caroline street bistro
O coffee, tea, etc.: uncommon grounds coffee & tea, starbucks, saratoga coffee traders, legends cafe, eugenio's cafe gelato, west side stadium cafe
O the winebar bar
• so many places and events to enjoy:
O saratoga race course: also know as saratoga racetrack or 'the flat track', saratoga race course is the oldest continually operating thoroughbred horse racing track in the united states. The track is home to the travers stakes, 'america's mid-summer derby' which occurs in late august.
O saratoga performing arts center: referred to locals and frequent visitors as 'spac', this outdoor performing arts venue features classical performances, the saratoga jazz festival, the saratoga wine and food festival and major pop and rock concerts. It is the summer home of the new york city ballet and the philadelphia orchestra.
O saratoga casino and raceway: with over 1,000 video gaming machines, harness racing and a night club, saratoga casino and raceway has plenty going on. Just be sure to bring your good luck charms!
O saratoga spa state park and so much more...
• it's time to get away and enjoy the charm! Character, history, and charm are just a few of the reasons saratoga was named as one of america’s dozen distinctive destinations by the national trust for historic preservation. However, this sort of acclaim is nothing new to saratoga. For centuries, saratoga springs has been a premier destination. Discover all there is to see and do here, from world-famous horse racing at saratoga race course during the summer to award-winning golf. There is so much to do in saratoga...The perfect place for your next getaway!