|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
ASK ABOUT SAVING $$$ WHEN BOOKING GOLF AND THIS PROPERTY TOGETHER!
* 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
* Floor to ceiling windows in the living room/dining area with direct Ocean views
* Jetted tub in Master suite
* Granite counter tops
* Stainless steel appliances
* Breakfast bar
* Rear balcony with great views of Myrtle Beach
WHAT DOES THE PALMS OFFER YOU?
* Unobstructed direct Atlantic ocean views
* Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
* Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
* Exercise room
* 2 Parking passes
* Does not allow motorcycles
Room 1: One Swing King or Two Twins
Room 2: One Swing King or Two Twins
Room 3: One Swing King or Two Twins
Room 4: One King Bed
This condo sleeps up to 8 people with own beds or max Occupancy of 12.
** Swing king rooms will be set up with 2 twin beds each unless the emailed bedding request form is returned to us at least 14 days prior to your arrival.
*** Check In time is between 4 PM and 6 PM. We make every attempt to have your property available at 4PM on arrival day, but circumstances occur where check in time may be later. We do not guarantee a 4 PM check in time.
Affordable Large Properties is a small company that specializes in large rental homes and condos in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have properties ranging from 4 bedroom condos sleeping 12 people to 8 Bedroom beach homes sleeping up to 24 people. Our properties are in the most sought after areas of Myrtle Beach, and offer some of the best accommodations the area has to offer.
We focus on Myrtle Beach Vacation home rentals that are unique, spacious and inviting for both families and golf groups alike. Myrtle Beach is a year round destination and these properties are extremely popular due to their location, amenities, and how they are kept.
At Affordable Large Properties we care about our guests. We strive to have the best vacation properties on the Grand Strand.
This is a spectacular Ocean Front 2 story penthouse located on the 17th floor of The Palms Resort located in the heart of Myrtle Beach. Stunning Ocean Views.
Our family really enjoyed the spacious condo and all it had to offer. The view was the best ever. The beach was incredible. The staff friendly and helpful. We will be back. Thanks ALP Team
We stayed in this penthouse with another family as a new Thanksgiving tradition. The unit was nice, though it's overdue for some proper makeover and refreshing, though that's just little details that shouldn't sway you. The views were great, the unit was comfortable overall, and we had a very pleasant time hanging out and just disconnecting from the world and enjoying the sounds and views of the ocean.
* easy to find
* centrally located, so most destinations are close by
* great view
* regardless of what the book says, the wifi is horrible (11/2016) with at best a "fair" to "weak" signal. as someone that deals with networking, i suspect that they don't have enough access points, and since it's an open, non-secured network, there's a lot of freeloaders on it.
* the hot water heater isn't stout enough to handle 8 people, so you'll need to be mindful about your showers
* the main living/lounging area can get really hot from 9-11am with direct sunlight, but it's not intolerable, especially if you end up going out during this time.
Our family enjoyed staying in this unit. It was very clean with spacious bedrooms. We loved the incredible ocean view! The beach is very clean and family friendly. The pools are well maintained and we enjoyed them. Great location near restaurants,shopping, and amusement areas. I would recommend this condo for families or girls/golf get always!
1. Great view
2. Quite property
1. lack basic stuff like bath-rugs, not enough toilet papers, no hand-soap or any kid of toiletries
2. Dishes were not clean
3. no instruction about how to set temperature
4.over-all cleanliness was really poor