|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
3400 sq. ft lakefront home, situated on 3 wooded acres at the historic Twin Lakes Shore Resort with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, patio and porch overlooking beautiful 1,300 acre West Twin Lake. Large kitchen/dining area overlooking the lake. Master BR with in suite bath and private balcony over looking lake. 100' shared sandy beach and dock area with row boats, paddle boats, and kayaks. Out board motors and a pontoon for rent on premises. Volleyball, sandbox, and play area on property. Moorings available for guest’s boats with permission.
Peter and Susan Stephens the new owners of the Twin Lakes Shore Resort, formerly the Northshore Resort, are very excited to be the care takers of this historic property with the wonderful traditions and memories it represents.
Peter & Susan Stephens purchased this house in 2014
Families from all over the Midwest have been making this special gathering place for their summer tradition for over 70 years. The Stephens are investing in the structures and grounds with an extensive renovation in hopes that the Resort will continue to provide a welcoming and comfortable space for all to enjoy for many years to come. It is their sincere hope to pass on the tradition to new generations of spending quality time with family and friends in a beautiful natural setting.
The Lewiston, Michigan area has lots of fun things for you to do while you stay with us at Twin Lakes Shore Resort:
• Spring Morel mushroom hunting
• River canoeing
• World class Trout streams nearby!
• Lake fishing/boating - the house comes equipped with a 12’ aluminum row boat. West Twin Lake has native and stocked Tiger Muskie, Northern Pike, Bass, Walleye, and Perch. Outboard motors are available to rent.
• Championship golf courses, Elk Ridge, including Garland, Treetops, etc.
• Bird watching
• Elk Viewing
• Deer Hunting
• Sporting Clays at the Lewiston Sportsmen's League
• Trails for Mountain Biking, RV, and Snowmobiling
• Nearby downhill and cross country skiing
• Day trips to wineries, casinos, Traverse City and Mackinac Island
Twin Lakes Shore resort is located 1 mile west downtown Lewiston, which offers nearby restaurants, taverns, and shopping options. Every cottage has free access to row boats, paddle boats, kayaks, and a pontoon boat and outboard motors are available for rent. Families can enjoy the onsite playground, swing set, sand box, and areas for horseshoe pitching, volleyball/badminton, and basketball.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
cancellation refund 90 days in advance
No Credit Cards, Cash, personal checks, money orders accepted