|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Aloha, and thank you for your interest in the Beach Villa's at Ko Olina. This property is one of the newest and most exclusive available for rent on the island of Oahu. But more importantly, this is our island home for much of the year. We love it here, and we know you will too.
#807 in the Beach Tower is the closest 3-bedroom unit to the beach, with a completely unobstructed, sweeping ocean view from every room. It's a beautifully appointed luxury apartment, with 3 full bedrooms (2 King, 1 Queen) and 3 full baths.
From here you can sit on the lanai with a cup of Kona coffee in the mornings to watch the sun rise. (There is seating for 4 on the lanai off the main living room, and two recliners off the master bedroom.) We are on the south side, offering a beautiful overlook of the lagoon pool. From here, you will see whales spouting and breaching in the ocean (Nov - Mar) (See the video I took just the other day); you can watch the activity of the harbor channel, as sailboats and excursion boats head out for the day; or just enjoy the view of Lagoon's #2 & #3 and their beautiful beaches.
We spend many months each year here in our island home, so it is fully equipped with everything that you will need to make it feel like your 'home away from home', right on the beach. All you will need is your swim suit and some sun screen -- everything else you need for a fabulous Hawaiian vacation is waiting for you here, including hair dryers, beach towels, beach coolers, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear (no need to rent!) and sand toys for the little ones.
The fully equipped kitchen (a full set of cookware and dishes for 8) allows you to cook meals that you would like to 'in house'; and there are enough restaurants within walking distance that you can eat out somewhere different each evening if you prefer. You will find a coffee maker for that Kona coffee and a toaster for breakfast; you'll find a blender to whip up those tropical drinks in the afternoon; and grilling tools and a rice cooker and a full set of beach dishes should you want to cook down by the beach and watch the fabulous sun sets (that's what we do!).
Included in your rate are all the amenities of the beautiful grounds of the Beach Villa's:
• There are three pools, an Olympic sized lap pool complete with its own hot tub; a lagoon pool (which this unit overlooks) with garden-like landscaping, also complete with its own hot tub ; and a third, sand-bottomed wading pool for the toddlers, with another hot tub located right at the beach.
• There are 4 Wolfe grills at the barbeque areas with umbrella'd tables and comfortable padded chairs for outside dining at any time of day.
• A fully equipped and well-maintained fitness center is available for your daily workouts. Here you'll find treadmills and elliptical machines, stationery bikes and even a stair-climber; a complete set of Life Fitness weight machines, as well as a set of free weights and dumbbells and other misc. gear. And the guest lounge and sauna and steam rooms (separate for men & women) are very well done, and the equipment is state-of-the-art.
• The beach bar is very family-friendly; in addition to serving a full selection of adult beverages, they are also very attentive to offering fruity island drinks for your children to enjoy.
• The Koi ponds and waterfalls are outstanding, and children are welcomed to be little helpers at the daily fish feeds. (Our grandkids love doing this!)
• The Ko Olina beach walkway awaits right outside the gate, leading to the other 3 lagoons, and the other hotels and restaurants in the area. It is protected and safe for families at any time of day or night. If you’re interested in running the beach, this is a great spot; it's where I go for my 2 mile run in the mornings.
• You can post those postcards to the mainland in the mailbox at the mail room, and exchange a paperback for one you haven't read yet.
• One of the best features of the Beach Villas is the lagoon beach. It is very private, and it’s shallow, gentle waters are safe for even the smallest of water enthusiasts. There is excellent snorkeling here, and the sand is soft and inviting. It’s great for those sand castles for the budding young artist in your family. Once in a while, we even have a visit from one of the local Monk Seals (an endangered species in Hawaii) who comes up on the beach to rest for awhile.
Amenities included in your rate in your beautiful Beach Villa #807:
• Our on-site resort contact will welcome you, assist you with check in, and provide an orientation of the grounds and of Villa BT807 so that you can get settled in without any worries.
• Free reserved parking for one vehicle in the secured underground parking is included in your rate. Additional parking is available for an additional fee per night.
• Living area: These spacious units offer four times the space for the same price as a standard room at the neighboring Ko Olina hotels. The apartment itself is 1478 square foot; and as the lanai doors disappear into the walls, adding another 215 square feet of outdoor / indoor living space, it brings the sound of the nearby waves into your living room – one of the things that I love most about Hawaii. The comfortable seating and 60” Samsung Smart TV will make your family evenings feel like home.
• Kitchen: The kitchen, designed by Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, is fully appointed, including a full set of cookware, a set of kitchen knives and steak knives, some bakeware and Tupperware, and all the necessary kitchen utensils. The appliances are the very best, from the Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler; to the Bosch twin dishwashers; to the Wolf cooktop and oven. Because I love to cook, there is a nice selection of herbs and spices on hand, along with some of my favorite fresh Hawaiian fish recipes. You’ll find all the necessary small appliances, too, including a coffee maker, 4-piece toaster, blender, and rice cooker, and large size crockpot in case you want to have dinner waiting after you spend the afternoon at the pool. You’ll find the refrigerator stocked with basic condiments, also; and there are plastic cups and paper plates for those nights you don’t want the hassle of clean-up. After all, you’re here on vacation. Paper towels and dish soap are stocked for your convenience.
• Dining: The dining table seats 6, and has that number of comfortable padded chairs. There is are also 3 bar stools if extra seating is needed. A full set of dishes for 8 is provided, as well as placemats and glassware, including wine glasses, and silverware.
• Bedrooms: I believe you’ll find the sleep quality of the beds and pillows here to be excellent. (We liked the mattress so well, we bought the same one for our home on the mainland.) There is a set of feather and a set of foam pillows for each room. Linens and feather comforters and towels are of high quality. There are full dressers and nightstands with drawers in each bedroom, and there are jack-stands for luggage if needed. The master bedroom has a 50” Samsung Smart TV; the second king suite has a 46” Sony flat screen; and the third bedroom has a 40” Sony flat screen TV; all have 3D Blue Ray DVD players. Each bedroom has remote control fans. An iron and ironing board can be found in the master bedroom walk-in closet.
• An inflatable children’s mattress and PacNPlay crib are available if needed.
• Bathrooms: The master bath has a spacious shower and (separate) deep soaking tub; double sinks; and a separate toilet room. The second bedroom, with K-size bed, has a deep tub and shower combo; single sink. The third bath has shower only, and is situated outside the bedroom to act as the main floor guest bath. A starter set of soap and shampoo / conditioner are supplied for each bathroom, as well as four complete sets of towels for each bathroom.
• Laundry: There is an apartment-sized stack washer and dryer in the apartment. A starter size laundry detergent is provided.
• Trash: There’s a rubbish chute at the end of the hall, making disposal convenient.
• Beach Equipment: Coolers, beach chairs, snorkel gear, boogie boards, and beach towels are all provided. No need to rent.
• Safe, secure unlimited WiFi is provided, as well as local phone service and cable TV. A printer is also provided to make it convenient to print those boarding passes for the trip home.
Amenities that you will find close by include:
• A championship 18-hole golf course is just across the street
• A small commerce area with restaurants (Taco’s; Pizza; Sushi; Hawaiian BBQ; Monkey Pod; and Ice Cream Shop) and a boutique grocery store (including deli and liquor) are all within walking distance.
• For dining out, you have several options at restaurants in the nearby JW Marriot and Disney Aulani Resort.
If you need some basics or want to stock up to cook at the grill, just 5 miles
away in Kapolei, you will find Costco (which carries a wonderful supply of daily fresh-caught local fish); Target (which has a surprisingly complete grocery section), Safeway, Foodland, and just a bit further, a Wallmart.
And while Ko Olina is removed from the congestion and commotion of Waikiki, and is thus refreshingly quiet and relaxing, you are just
• 5 minutes from the neighboring town of Kapolei, where you will find restaurants, gas stations, fast food, drug stores, grocery stores, and whatever else you might need.
• 10 minutes from Wet n Wild Water Park
• 15 minutes from the Outlet Stores @ Waikele
• 20 minutes from the Honolulu International airport
• 30 minutes from Waikiki or the North Shore
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We’d be pleased to share our island home with you ~ I believe you will create memories here that will last a lifetime for you and your family, just as we have with ours.
We spend several months a year here at BT807. We looked at length for properties on the other islands; even around the globe as we travel; in Costa Rica and other places, but…….what we found is that nothing compares to right here @ Ko Olina. We are the first and only owners of this Villa, purchasing it brand new in 2010. We call it Paradise. We think you’ll feel the same after spending your vacation here.
Steve Cumming purchased this condo in 2010
It is one of the newest properties on the island of Oahu, and the Ko Olina community plan suited us very well. We are distant from the hub-bub of Honolulu, yet have close access to the airport and conveniences of a big city. Ko Olina is separate, quiet and peaceful. We come here to get away from it all. And when we arrive, it's all just waiting for us ~ well groomed grounds and beaches, all perfectly maintained. It is the perfect place to enjoy Hawaii.
Two words: Beach Front. There are so few places that offer you the luxury of the Beach Villas, and yet allow you to be right on the beach, just a few steps from the sand and the surf.
You can be the first to review BT807. This is our Hawaii home, and prior to April 2015 it has not been up for rent, so there are not yet any reviews, save ours, to share with you at this time. We hope to read about your fabulous Hawaii vacation here in the near future. We call it Paradise. We think you will, too.
The condo and location were absolutely fantastic and surpassed our expectations. We did a lot of research picking out a 3 bedroom condo that would accommodate our family and this place blew it out of the water and was even better than the descriptions given. Inside the condo there were enough beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear, coolers for everyone. It made going to the beach, lagoons, or pools so easy. The lanai was amazing and views breathtaking. There were plenty dishes, pots, pans, condiments, spices, etc to make cooking a breeze. No one wanted to leave and we hope to be back another time. Thanks for an amazing week!
Our stay was fabulous. The condo exceeded our expectations and only added to the wonderful memories my family made on this trip. The condo was more than enough room for 6 adults and the amenities inside and out were superb. The property is exceptionally maintained and the staff on site were awesome. The owners were great to work with and highly recommend this property.
As soon as we get the chance we will be back.
Susan and family
Our eldest son and his family stayed in this unit. It was fantastic. Three comfortable bedrooms, each with access to their own bathroom. The 4 grandsons thought they were in a castle with the views from the patio. We, the grandparents, were across the hall with our other son and family. This was perfect set up for a large goup. The unit was clean, well stocked and lots of towels, beach toys, etc. Would rent again when we need a place for 6.
We had a 4 generation vacation in this beautiful home. Everyone had a fantastic time enjoying the home and the resort. We found everything we needed to cook our meals and enjoy our leisure time. The kids pool and the calm ocean beach were perfect for our 4 year old grandson and the pools and walkways of Ko Olina were enjoyed by all. The Disney Aulani Resort was close enough to fit in a Character Breakfast for our grandson and spa appointments for the ladies, but we were very thankful that we could get back to our beautiful quiet oasis! The resort and this home are well-maintained and very comfortable. Thanks for great vacation!
My husband and I, along with our two daughters and their spouses stayed in this lovely condo December 9th thru 16th. We were celebrating our 50th anniversary and it couldn't have been a better place to do it.
The condo was very nice---great views and lovely accommodations. The views from the lanai were amazing and we all agreed that when we return to Oahu we would love to stay in Sherrie and Steve's condo again.
The owners, Sherrie and Steve were very easy to communicate and work with. They were kind enough to allow us a very late check out since our flight didn't leave until 10:00 pm. Since we had two cars they provided us with an additional parking spot which was most helpful. And when we returned from our vacation they were prompt in refunding our deposit.
There were many places to eat either on site or within walking distance and the beach is just a short walk from the building.
This is all as advertised and more!! Owners were very responsive during reservation process and on-site staff were excellent. The best feature of this property is the man-made lagoon. A manmade lagoon doesn't sound good, but it was gentle enough so everyone could swim in the ocean.. In 10 days, no one in our group used the pools (which were also beautiful). The owners surprised us with a welcome goody basket filled with sweets and two bottles of wine. I have never had this level of hospitality in over thirty years of going to Hawaii.
|Exit Cleaning Fee||$392|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
If you are reserving BT807 further than 60 days out, a $1,000.00 deposit is required upon booking, and the balance will be due 60 days prior to check-in. The exception to this is: Bookings over holidays require 50% down at the time of booking, which is non-refundable; and the balance of 50% is due 60 days prior to check-in. 7 night minimum is required -- no exceptions. Hawaii Tax ID #W69262539-01