|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
You’ll feel right at home the moment you arrive at this delightfully charming Stateline vacation rental condo, nestled in a quiet Tahoe Summit Village community with amazing lake views. If you’re looking for the perfect place for your next alpine getaway, this cozy condo will not disappoint!
Upon your arrival, you won’t be able to help but notice the condo’s breathtaking setting. Surrounded by forest and snow-capped mountain peaks, as well as glimpses of Lake Tahoe and the Boulder ski run, this property welcomes you with an ambience only found in the Sierra Nevadas. You’ll find the condo extremely easy to access through a covered walkway that is free of stairs from the upper parking lot - a convenience that is especially great in the winter and rare at the top of Heavenly! The unit itself offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 4 guests, making it a fantastic size for small families, couples, or a group of close friends exploring the Lake Tahoe area.
Inside, the unit is warm and inviting, boasting tasteful furnishings and all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible, such as wireless internet access, cable TV, and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs. Start your vacation mornings by enjoying a hot cup of coffee and good book out on the private deck. Afterwards, whip up a delicious breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen before heading out for an exciting day on the mountain. When you return, cozy up by the beautiful fireplace or take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi tub. You may also choose to spend your downtime enjoying access to the wonderful amenities at the nearby Tahoe Village Community Center, including a community swimming pool and hot tub. At the end of the night, retreat to the spacious master bedroom to rest up for another memorable day. The second bedroom is equally pleasing, complete with a plush Sleep Number bed for your ultimate comfort.
It’s no secret that the Lake Tahoe area is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, and this condo offers easy access to all kinds of year-round recreation! From here, you’ll be just 1 mile from the Stagecoach and Boulder ski lodges. For easy access to the slopes, take a short walk to catch a ride on the ski shuttles, which take you directly to the ski lifts, as well as South Lake Tahoe casinos. From paddle boarding and swimming to kayaking and boating, Lake Tahoe beaches offer a myriad of summertime activities, all just a short 10-minute drive from the condo. The MS Dixie ferry is a great way to explore the wonders of Lake Tahoe and departs just 15 minutes away in Zephyr Cove. Experience the mountain in a new way by hiking or mountain biking along the Tahoe Rim trail, which runs right along the condo. For more entertainment, drive 15 minutes down Kingsbury to reach Walley’s Hot Springs and Carson Valley. In addition, an easy 1-hour drive will take you into Reno, where you’ll find restaurants, shopping, and casinos. No matter the season, this outstanding Stateline vacation rental condo is the ultimate home base for your upcoming Lake Tahoe getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, cable TV, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and access to the community swimming pool and hot tub
- Amazing location! 1 mile from Stagecoach and Boulder ski lodges and 10 minutes from Lake Tahoe beaches!
- Ideal for guests wanting to ski, snowboard, hike, mountain bike, boat, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
The home was clean and had everything we needed: laundry, dishes, dishwasher, sheets, towels, fireplace, TV, wifi, comfy beds. The tub was awesome! Local BBQ spot two blocks away was awesome for dinner: Fox & the Hound. Highly recommend!
The condo is perfectly located on the crest of a mountain overlooking South Lake Tahoe! This means gorgeous sunsets in the evening and majestic daybreak views of the lake in the morning. Lake Tahoe is a quick 10 minute drive down the mountain. Plenty of hiking trails and restaurants nearby. The condo is spacious and comfortable with the amenities you would expect. The owner was very nice and easy to deal with. We would love to stay in this condo again!
We loved this condo! It was a perfect location with a GORGEOUS view. Because there are two bathrooms it worked perfectly for our two couple trip.
I stayed with my family and friends over the holiday break and we all really enjoyed the condo. We were on the vacation to relax and ski on the mountain. I'd been going to the California side of Heavenly for well over a decade, but now I think I will stick to the Nevada side!
The place was very nice and the owner very responsive, I would definitely stay here again. Details below
1. Owner is very responsive to questions (even hand delivered the ski locker key when we couldn't find it)
2. Shuttle is very close (3 minute walk down the street) and take about 10 minutes to get to the StageCoach Lift. It is free in the winter. You can also take a shuttle into the main Stateline Gondola area ($2).
3. Very well stocked apartment (knives, 4 sets of utensils/bowls/plates, pots, pans) kitchen essentials (salt/pepper/olive oil, coffee grinder, auto-drip)
4. 2 Bathrooms! Very convenient for a two couple vacation
5. Bonus Ski Closet. There is a very large ski closet that was amazing to use when we had 4 sets of ski/boarding equipment.
These were pretty minimal, so I wouldn't even take a star off. However, they are worth noting.
1. Wifi - only available through a mobile hotspot and was very inconsistent. Sometimes we were able to stream music, sometimes not.
2. Steep Hill - As the description mentions there is a very steep hill up to the condo. This may not be an issue for most folks, but be prepared to have chains on even if the main road is clear. Also, it can be very slippery so caution is a must! It's necessary to walk down this hill to get to the shuttle.
3. Slightly weird layout to condo. The second bedroom's window looks out onto the living room and doesn't have much storage space. The main windows also look out onto a hallway (which has large windows with the views pictured). We were able to see a beautiful sunset, from the condo, but every now and then, people would walk down the hallway so we made sure to close the blinds as soon as the sun set and when we left.