2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 200 sf patio, sleeps 4.
Pool / Spa
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Note: NOT childproofed; high deck.Note: NOT childproofed; high deck.
Max guests: 4
- Guests shall not, without Owner’s prior written consent, sublet or assign the Property under this Agreement.
- No smoking inside the Property.
- No pets of any kind inside or outside the Property.
We stayed here for 9 weeks in Summer 2019. LOVED time on the river. No surprises. Private parking.
Things a potential renter should know:
1. Unit is about 150 ft from unit, and then have to carry groceries, etc up a flight of exterior stairs. Would be a problem for someone who has difficulty with stairs (we are both in our 70’s and had no problem.)
2. The kitchen is adequate for most people. The cleaning crew did leave us some pretty dirty cooking utensils, and there is no mixer. Again a problem only if you plan some heavy duty culinary action.
3. When sitting outside there is a lot of noise from the bridge, trains, etc, but the main bedroom was surprisingly quiet. We had no problem in this regards.
SUMMARY: Not a perfect place, but close. We were very sad when the time to leave arrived.
Always something to see on the river and plenty of people & dogs walking the walkway. Gets the sunrise first thing in the morning through to afternoon. The on site pool and jacuzzi were perfect too
Well prepared and wonderful location
You will find all you need for you stay when you arrive. The location is great to get to downtown and everywhere else. We had a great time!
Great location and space
The condo was a great location with great views of the river and great space in the condo. It was the most well stocked condo we have ever stayed in from paper products to soaps and lotions and coffee for the Kurig. The owner was quick to respond to any of our questions and provided lots of information on Portland and the surrounding area.
Fun on the Waterfront
Our stay at the "Dock of the Bay" was most enjoyable. We found the condo to be extremely well-equipped, clean, and were most pleased with the layout. The master is upstairs with a bathroom and the second bedroom is downstairs with a bathroom. We had friends come and stay and it worked out perfectly.
We thoroughly enjoyed watching the activity on the river from both decks and ate most of our dinners on the upstairs patio. It was delightful and one of our favorite perks of the unit.
The location worked well for us. We biked and walked most places which was easy and great fun. There is a place to lock your bikes which was convenient.
I would highly recommend this unit!!
Walk or take public transit everywhere. Dock of the Bay Condo is located right above the 15 mile river hike/bike Springwater Trail. Short walk to excellent coffee, bakeries, Saturday Market on the river, downtown shopping, Convention Center, Amtrak, Chinese Garden, waterfront festivals, world famous micro breweries, games & concerts at the Rose Garden Arena, art galleries in the Pearl District & a huge variety of gourmet restaurants in the foodie heaven called Portland. You have a dedicated off-street parking space but there is no need for a car as Portland sports one of the best public transportation systems in the nation. Hop on the MAX lite-rail at the airport and arrive a short walk (2 blocks) from the condo. The MAX takes you to all corners of Portland: the Rose Garden, Portland Zoo, Children’s Museum, hikes in Forest Park, Japanese Garden, Pittock Mansion, Pioneer Square. Take the Portland Trolley through Northwest Portland's upscale shopping district & to the South Waterfront.