** Note that this home can be rented in conjunction with VRBO listing 3921932ha (Evolve #256841) for discounted rates. Please inquire for additional info **
Seeking the perfect place to stay for your next peaceful getaway? Look no further than ‘Carriage House!’ Situated on the Lake Waramaug waterfront, this exquisite Warren home offers everything you need for a relaxing stay with friends or family. Enjoy a tranquil home base with access to kayaks, canoes and bikes, along with a prime location!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed
‘Carriage House’ shares a beautiful 25-acre property with ‘The Boulders,’ a second vacation rental house. Together, both homes offer enough space to comfortably accommodate large families!
You'll love having easy water access to Lake Waramaug, with the property's boathouse and 2 docks. Not surprisingly, this 5-mile lake offers prime opportunities for swimming, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing.
You and your travel companions will certainly have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout this home-away-from-home's 5,000 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, boasting an expansive layout that includes 7 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, multiple living rooms, and a fully equipped kitchen, where you'll find all culinary tools needed to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals.
The bedrooms serve as wonderful places to end the day, each complete with an en-suite bathroom, sitting area, and flat-screen TV, should any members of your group want to slip away in privacy.
Look forward to unwinding by the home's gorgeous stone fireplace while you read a good book or surf the web via the wireless internet access for entertainment.
During the warmer months, step outside to enjoy the fresh mountain air and 2 miles of breathtaking lake views. Pristine hiking trails begin right behind the house and lead you through the lush woods and stunning fall foliage. Other outdoor features include a gas grill and huge yard, where the kids will love to play!
Although you may choose to spend all your time taking advantage of the direct lake access available at the house, you'll find that this property is also ideally located to enjoy a wide variety of land-based activities in the area.
From here, you'll be within easy reach of antique shopping, as well as only 25 minutes from a small ski area and pristine golf course.
In addition, the house is near the charming towns of New Preston, Washington, Washington Depot, Kent, and Litchfield, where you'll find plenty to sightsee.
Should you feel like venturing farther from the property, drive just 1-2.5 hours to visit Hartford, New York City, or Boston.
Whether you're traveling to New England to celebrate a special event, host a family reunion, or simply to get away from it all with friends and family, this lovely Warren vacation rental home truly leaves nothing to be desired. Reserve the "Carriage House" today for the getaway of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, multiple fireplaces, cable TVs, free WiFi, on-site parking for 6 vehicles, access to a boathouse and dock, kayaks, canoes, and bicycles
- The property will be cleaned before and after your arrival, with a handyman available if the need arises
- Perfect for family groups; this home is situated 100 yards from the 'The Boulders' (VRBO/HomeAway listing #3921932), a second vacation rental home!
- Easy access to hiking, skiing, golfing, sightseeing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bradley International Airport, Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, (~51.2 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events, or large gatherings
- No large parties or event tents allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that guests are not permitted to use their own motorized boats on Lake Waramaug
- Please note that only the first floor is wheelchair accessible, but you will need to go up two steps to enter the front door
- Additional fees and taxes may apply