|Space||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2 Bedroom amazing location, steps from the beach.
Oceanfront perfection in a sleek contemporary Two Bedroom condo. This exceptional location offers 1000 sq ft living space sleeping six. FREE wifi. White sandy beach at your doorstep. You can walk the beaches to surrounding international restaurants, lounges, night clubs and tennis. Nearby South Beach, Bal Harbour Shoppe's, Bayside, Port of Miami, Coconut Grove, and Downtown MIami. Convenient to Miami International Airport, sightseeing, museums, Parrot Jungle, Seaquarium and several golf courses.
Master Bedroom - Queen
Second Bedroom - 2x Twin
Living Room - Sleeper Sofa
$50 Per stay - Queen Air Mattress (Upon Request)
House Rules: SEE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENT BELOW:
-Miami Boat show *4 night min* 02/10-02/17
-Miami Food & Wine Festival 4 night Min 02/25-03/01
-WMC Spring Break & Miami Film Festival *4 night min*03/02-03/16
-Ultra Music Festival 5 night min 03/17-03/22
-Memorial Day weekend 4 night min 05/26-05/31
-Miami Fashion Swim Week 4 night min 07/14-07/21
-Labor Day Weekend 4 night min 09/01-09/06
-Columbus Day Weekend &Carnival 4 night min 10/06-10/11
-Art Basel 5 night min 12/01-12/08
-Christmas/New 7 night min 12/22-01/06
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
Fellow travelers - great location. Across the street from the Palms hotel, and just beyond that - beautiful Miami BEACH.- There are lots of little shops and restaurants nearby. Our host provided e-keys through our smart phones (make sure your phone doesn't run out of power - lol!). Plenty of room for the kids, hubby and me. Lots of towels - bath and beach (umbrella and toys provided too). Small laundry down the hall. The kids said the tv cable didn't really work - we weren't inside enough for that to be an issue (blessing in disguise?). We had a great time (beachx2, a beach wedding, Jungle Island, millionaire homes boat tour, dining and night life) It's an older building, but well maintained. The only thing that would make it more perfect is a swimming pool & room service.
- location, location, location.
- full sized fridge, coffee pot (bring coffee and fixings)
- No real defined parking... parked on the street, figured out the e-parking meters (then prayed!) .
- Two eyes on stove didn't work
- one bathroom (we knew that - but sharing with teen girls... eye roll)
Thank you to our host!