|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Walk everywhere from your SOBE 4 bedroom Villa Del Paradise. Just 2 blocks from world famous Lincoln Road, this richly updated 2,800 sq. ft. villa offers the ultimate in privacy and tropical luxury.
Large Living Room w/Open Dining room- 14 foot ceilings, recently updated kitchen with modern amenities, newly remodeled bathrooms, extra large flat screen smart TV's with Roku (thousands of channels) in every room and high speed internet thru-out.
2 miles from the brand new downtown Miami Adrian Art Center with Musicals, Plays and the symphony and 3 miles for the American Airlines Area for Heat Games and Concerts.
Get-away to peace and comfort a romantic stroll from Ocean Drive's restaurants, shops, hotels, bars, and nightclubs .
Ideal for families or friends who want the heart of South Beach, this one of a kind villa is tucked into an exclusive area near many celebrity homes yet . A few short blocks from super-healthy Whole Foods grocery, movie theaters, designer stores, outdoor cafes & restaurants. You will never be at a loss of where to go,
This island paradise has a strict quiet policy - no social functions, loud music or other disturbances tolerated. so you can be assured of a relaxing stay. NO parties or motorcycles are allowed.
Come and enjoy Villa Del Paradise!
Master Bedroom - 2x Queen
Second Bedroom - Queen
Third Bedroom - Queen
Fourth Bedroom - Queen
Living Room - Sectional Sofa
$50 Per stay - Queen Air Mattress (Upon Request)
House Rules: SEE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENT BELOW:
-Miami Boat show *4 night min* 02/10-02/17
-Miami Food & Wine Festival 4 night Min 02/25-03/01
-WMC Spring Break & Miami Film Festival *4 night min*03/02-03/16
-Ultra Music Festival 5 night min 03/17-03/22
-Memorial Day weekend 4 night min 05/26-05/31
-Miami Fashion Swim Week 4 night min 07/14-07/21
-Labor Day Weekend 4 night min 09/01-09/06
-Columbus Day Weekend &Carnival 4 night min 10/06-10/11
-Art Basel 5 night min 12/01-12/08
-Christmas/New 7 night min 12/22-01/06
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.