Newly renovated villa with two self-catering independent (with two separate entrances) apartments equipped with all comforts (drinking water, air conditioning, mosquito nets, kitchen, TV, washing machine, outdoor area with solarium and barbecue, iron and ironing board, clothesline, hair dryer, pots, dishes, cooking tools, etc.), a few steps from a beautiful sandy beach.
The holiday house is family with children friendly (we have got 2 children as well) and we can give you (if availlable) cot, changing, tub for children, high chair, stroller, lifebuoy, toys, etc.
It’s possible to park the car in the private street of the house.
Pets are not allowed (unless otherwise agreed)
Internet: we can give you a portable WIFI (for 5 Eur per GB Gigabyte). The Internet connection in the area is not the best one: usually it’s possible to read emails and to surf on the web but it could be some hours when the connection is too low.
Delfino apartment is entirely on the ground floor and it can guest up to 6 people: outdoor area with gazebo, table, chairs, solarium, barbecue, shower, sink; living room with Led TV, single sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen (cooker, oven, fridge with freezer, washing machine); bathroom (with basin, WC, bidet, shower), double bedroom, double / twin bedroom (where it can be added a single bed).
The house is in Campomarino di Maruggio at only 100 meters far from the beautiful wide sandy beach of d’Ayala: you have just to cross the street and, with a pedestrian alleyway, you will get at the beach where you can choose among the free beaches or the 2 equipped ones (with umbrellas, sunbeds. deckchairs, restaurant, bar, etc.) alongside an unpolluted pinewood. We supply for free the sun umbrella.
Everything is walking distance. From 20 to 100 meters there are bars, restaurants, pizzeria, greengrocer; 500 meters far there is a tobacco and newspaper shop. In the city center of Campomarino (1 km far) there are all the other services (superette, shops, disco bars, restaurants, touristic port, chemist, ATM, etc.)
In Brindisi (65 km) and Bari (140 km) airports there are low cost companies connecting with the main Italian and European cities.
We are located in the area of Primitivo di Manduria wine (one of the most renowned Italian wine area) . It’s a perfect starting point to discover the most interesting Apulian tourism destination: Ostuni, Lecce, Gallipoli, 3 Unesco sites (Alberobello, Otranto, Matera).
The area is rich of picturesque hamlets and small art cities (Oria, Francavilla Fontana, Ceglie Messapica, Martina Franca, etc.) and natural parks: the pinewood of D’Ayala (a few meters away), the dunes of Campomarino (3 km), the Monks’ salt marsh with pink flamingos (20 km), Cuturi and Rosamarina wood (13 km).
In the house you will find a library with tourist publications and, being tour guides us, we will be happy to help you discover our fantastic region.
Included in the rates:
- cleaning (weekly)
- bedroom and bathroom linen (weekly change)
- water and gas consumtion
- power consumtion up to 100 kw per week / 14 kw per day (normal consumtion with air conditioning and without waste); for extra kilowatt: 0,30 Eur per kw
- use of beach umbrella
- use of the outdoor barbecue
NOT included in the rates:
- breakfast (there is a bar 20 meters far from the house or you can use the fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals)
- added bed (for more than 4 people): 10 Eur per person per night
- extra change of bathroom linen (2 small, 1 medium, 1 large towel) during your stay: 10 eur per person per change
- extra change of bedroom linen during your stay: 10 eur per person per change
- extra cleaning during your stay: 50 eur
- bike rental (mountain / city / folding ): 15 Eur per day
- kayak (2 seats, inflatable): 20 eur per day
- transfer from Brindisi or Bari airport: to be quoted
- rent a car: starting from 30 eur per day