|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Discounts available for remaining weeks in August - contact us or visit our website for more info
8 60th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842
Beautiful Beach-to-Bay Views
Escape to Meridian 902, where the Balcony becomes your new living room and the water's edge your primetime entertainment! This exquisite 3-BR, 3-BA, Ocean Block condo (60th St.) offers breathtaking panoramic views that span the entire width of the island - from beach to bay! Beautifully decorated with hand-painted murals, high-end furnishings, and tile flooring - this home has everything you need for a carefree vacation. Spacious floor plan features 2 Master Bedrooms - perfect for large family groups vacationing together. Relax on the Balcony with friends and loved ones while watching waves crash on the shore. Additional luxuries include Flat-Screen TVs/DVDs in every BR & LR (with extra HD channels), FREE Wi-Fi, fully-equipped Gourmet Kitchen, full-size Washer/Dryer - even a beach cart provided for your use!
Life at The Meridian is all about one thing: RELAXATION. Spend a day of tranquility on the Beach or take a refreshing dip in the large, Outdoor Heated Pool. Guests have access to exclusive amenities, including a 2,000-SqFt Fitness Center and outside shower for rinsing off after fun in the sand. The Meridian is conveniently located near the Route 90 Bridge at 60th St. in one of the quietest and least-crowded sections of Ocean City. It is within walking distance of numerous fine restaurants, and only minutes away from the Boardwalk, amusements, shopping, recreational sports and world-class golf.
* This property is only available for Saturday check-in during the season and FlexStay during the off-season (check-in any day of the week, 3- or 4-night min). Please speak with a Vacation Coordinator to confirm when the off-season begins for this property. No smoking in the unit or on the private balcony. No pets allowed. PLEASE NOTE: Owner requires that only family rentals be permitted in this home. Group rentals are not allowed. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
* Panoramic Beach-to-Bay views
* Large Balcony
* Wireless Internet
* Free Linen Service (sheets & towels) Memorial Day thru 8/21/15 for full-price bookings with 7-night min
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Full-size Washer/Dryer
* Keurig Coffee Maker
* 2,000-SqFt Fitness Center
* Large outdoor heated Pool
* Locked storage closet for guest use next to unit entry
* 2 Parking Spaces
* Easy walk to Fager's Island, Dead Freddie's, Maui Golf
* Master #1 - King
* Master #2 - Queen
* Bedroom #3 - Pyramid Bunk with Trundle
* Living Room - Queen Sleep Sofa
Guest Benefits (at no cost to you!):
* Free Starter Amenities (Gourmet Starbucks coffee, dish soap, bath tissue, etc.)
* TravelVantage Program
* Complimentary Business Center
* Sunny Days Guaranteed
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
The best thing about our stay was how beautiful the condo was overlooking the ocean. Would definitely recommend. Marie Dougherty was superb and extremely professional. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating and a pleasure to book my reservation with. She answered all my emails and questions concerning our vacation.
Life at The Meridian is all about one thing: RELAXATION. Positioned directly along the peaceful Ocean City shoreline, this premier community offers generous views of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding island that reach all the way to the Bay and beyond. Spend a day of tranquility on the beach or take a refreshing dip in the large, outdoor heated Pool. Guests have access to exclusive amenities, including a 2,000-square-foot Health & Fitness Center, spacious Social Room with giant plasma screen TV, and outside shower for rinsing off after fun in the sand.
The Meridian is conveniently located near the Route 90 Bridge at 60th St. in one of the quietest and least-crowded sections of Ocean City. It is within walking distance of numerous fine restaurants, and only minutes away from the Boardwalk, amusement rides, unbeatable shopping, recreational sports & world-class golf.