Welcome to the Charming House! Charming older 1950s home with newer amenities, you will definitely feel like you're at home and not in a commercial unit. House is centrally located close to major highways, short drive to Detroit and right next to Royal Oak/Ferndale/Southfield/Berkley/Warren/Birmingham. Organic Vegetable garden in FULL SWING August-October, lots of tomatoes (only heirloom and different varieties)/peppers/zucchini for your picking! [Quick Note: if inquiring for a booking less than 5 nights, please do an inquiry first NOT a request to book, thank you]
Let me give you the run down:
- Second Floor: 2nd floor is HUGE and has a small bathroom with a walk-in shower, big closet, a VERY COMFORTABLE queen sized bed with a 45" LCD TV and a small table that seats 4. (Even though it has central AC, in the summer I add a portable AC if needed since 2nd floors tend to get extra hot).
- First Floor: The 1st floor has 2 bedrooms both with Queen sized beds and a full bath.
- Kitchen/Dining room - The kitchen was remodeled in 2013 with newer appliances, spacious, everything you need to cook dinners. Table seats 6 comfortably and 8 tight. There's a small TV that surprisingly gets used more than any other TV in the house if you like to cook/eat and watch TV.
>> Cable/Internet: HD programming (UVERSE 300 - LOTS of HD channels) and VERY FAST high speed internet (50 mbps)
- Living Room: There's a 60" 4K TV for those tv fanatics, big tv + hd cable = big fun!
- Basement: 1 small semi-finished bedroom with a twin bed (it's one of the 4 bedrooms), this is a very small room FYI, in winter it uses a space heater in the summer it's perfect temperature, so be aware that it's in the basement and it's not as comfortable as the regular rooms, if this is a problem then take this into account before you book or ask me further questions. A Foosball table and the washer and dryer for your use.
- Porch: There's a screened porch in the back of the house, have a table with chairs, great for relaxing in the summer.
- Backyard: Picnic table and chairs for 6 with shade provided + Gas BBQ Grill!
- Garden - I plant veggies in the huge garden in the back in the spring/summer, I share the spoils with friends, neighbors and of course my guests! (when in season we need access when needed to water the vegetable garden)
I have an air mattress and a baby crib if needed.
The neighborhood is safe, quiet, good neighbors. Centrally located to get anywhere. Perfect to jog in the streets. No parking restrictions, can park on the driveway or street.
- Minimum Nights: 5 nights, drops to 4 a month away, drops to 2 a week away (there are exceptions look below)
- If it fills a gap then I will book you in even if it's 2 nights and a few months away, don't be afraid to ask
- Any booking that includes a weekend night (Friday or Saturday) must include both nights in the booking.
- Holidays/Special events don't get a weekly discount, Airbnb is not flexible enough to allow this but be aware that if this happens I have to re-price the booking.
[Please be aware that for 2 night bookings there's an extra fee of $80]
- Check-in time is 5:30 pm, Check-out time is 11:00 am, if possible I work with my guests to make the times flexible if the schedule allows and most times I can but guests should plan for these times.
MID JANUARY - MARCH 2018 - ONLY TAKING LONGER TERM BOOKINGS FOR THIS PERIOD (3+ weeks) - I might consider shorter but some re-pricing might need to be done, please contact me to discuss.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER PROPERTIES IN THE SAME AREA: