Tranquility and relaxation await you at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath Pocono Lake vacation rental chalet, situated within the private Arrowhead Lake community. Tucked back against pristine woodlands and located just a short walk away from the Big Choctaw heated swimming pool, this outstanding property will serve as the perfect home base for exploring everything the area has to offer! Bring your group of 6 to this terrific and spacious chalet!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Bed
This spacious and cozy chalet offers 2 comfortable bedrooms, a sleeping loft, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, making it a terrific accommodation choice for families or a group of close friends traveling together.
You'll find the chalet's interior bright and homey, featuring an updated kitchen, bath, and all the other necessary comforts of home such as basic pantry items and soaps.
During chilly winter evenings, curl up by the warmth of the wood-burning fireplace. This secluded location adjacent to woods provides cool breezes in the summer, so you may not even need to use the ceiling fan in the living room!
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the chalet's full kitchen, equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, and other essential supplies. Dish and laundry detergent, an in-unit washer and dryer, and a whole-house water filtration system are also provided for your comfort.
For entertainment, feel free to utilize the complimentary high-speed wireless internet access or watch a movie on one of the chalet's 2 TVs, which are new HDTV smart flat screens with Blu-ray DVD players.
Even though there's so much to see and do here, you can also allow yourself to relax and revel in the privacy of this picturesque property. Look forward to sitting outside on the back deck off the loft, where you can read a good book while taking in the astounding beauty of the surrounding woods and sounds of silence.
Arrowhead Lake is a private, gated community with 24/7 security, boasting an array of amenities available for guest use, including 2 lakes stocked for fishing, 4 beaches with boating docks, 3 heated outdoor pools, playgrounds and barbeque facilities at every pool and beach, a beautiful new Grand Lodge, lighted tennis and basketball courts, year-round community events, and fun planned activities for both children and adults. These family-oriented, community-sponsored events range from barbecues, fireworks, children's summer camps, bingo, fitness and dance classes to live music performances, breakfasts and potluck dinners, seasonal and themed parties, and more - be sure to see what events are happening during your stay!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this peaceful chalet, you'll be in the perfect spot to explore a myriad of attractions such as 3 nearby ski resorts, 2 water parks, 1 of which is indoor, hiking, fishing, hunting, golfing, and whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River, which runs along the western border of the community.
If you're in the mood for a more laid-back activity, simply relax at one of 4 beaches surrounding the community's 2 different lakes, or take your pick of the 3 heated swimming pools! Boating and fishing are also extremely popular activities on the stocked lake.
This community is only 15 minutes from Jack Frost/Big Boulder Ski Resort and several nice golf courses. H20ooohh! Indoor Water Park is just 20 minutes away, and within a 30-minute drive you'll find the Crossings Outlet Shopping, Camelback Ski Resort/Camelbeach Water Park, Mohegan Sun and Mount Airy casinos, and Pocono Raceway.
Lehigh Gorge and Hickory Run State Parks, offering scenic hiking trails, waterfalls, disc golf, ice skating and awesome vistas, are also nearby. Other activities in the region include mini-golf, batting cages, mountain biking, paintball, canoeing, horseback riding, Nascar racing, go-karts, hunting on nearby state game lands, shooting ranges, ATV/dirt bike-friendly parks, museums, snow tubing, and much, much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, wood burning fireplace, deck, gas grill and much more
- Guests will also get to enjoy use of the Arrowhead Lake recreation facilities with the purchase of wrist bands, which include 2 stocked lakes, 4 beaches, 3 heated swimming pools, workout room, tennis and basketball courts, and access to community events throughout the season
- Fantastic location with easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, whitewater rafting, water parks, shopping, and numerous other attractions!
- Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (28.1 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $15 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that bed linens and towels are not provided at this property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in