|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
This delightful, spacious rental home offers classic beach charm and
is located in the heart of Nags Head at the 10 1/2 Milepost marker.
It is within walking distance to restaurants, gift shops and the
beach. The 3 levels include 4 bedrooms (2 of which are master
bedrooms with Jacuzzi tubs), 5 1/2 bathrooms, and a fully equipped
kitchen upstairs. There is also a 1/2 kitchen downstairs in the
Game Room. The private, gated pool is 12'x 21'.Pool heated at additional fee.
Approx 300 yard walk to the beach, only the third lot back from the
I manage the Sandbar Beach House for the owner, Michael McVearry. He lives in the bed and breakfast in front of this house, though I do not. I've lived on the Outer Banks for many years and have made my living in the service industry my entire life. Because of this, I am able to offer guests a wealth of information about the area. I think of the Sandbar as a home away from home for our guests. I look forward to hearing from you!
Beata Faulkner purchased this cottage in 2005
- Linens and towels provided,
- Full Kitchen - all dishes provided,
- Beds made and ready upon arrival,
- the house is equipped with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach and pool toys, beach balls, floats and much more,
- DVD's library, puzzles, games, books, magazines,
- paper products provided-toilette paper and paper towel.
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
50% of the total amount is required to reserve the house, the balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.