|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Movie Theater w/Surround Sound, Awesome Views, High Speed Internet, Gorgeous & Spacious! Puttin' On The Ritz Sits on a Huge Private Lot with AWESOME VIEWS and offering All the amenities that you could ask for: Wireless High Speed Internet! 8 Ft High Def. Movie Theater, Wide Screen Plasma TV in Living Room! 52' HD TV with Surround Sound! and luxury leather recliners. 7 TV's with Satellite with all Movie and Sports Channels and DVD players!
This 5 bedroom, 6 bath Deluxe Luxury cabin Sleeps up to 12. Puttin' On The Ritz sits on a huge lot with great privacy, and Magnificent Mountain views. The perfect cabin for a large family get-together.
This cabin is old and over priced. Everything in it needs to be replaced. The kitchen table is stained and needs to be replaced. Same with the sofa, just nasty. Only half of the bar stools were suitable to sit on. The Bed linens were clean but very worn. The outdoor furniture needs to be replaced because they are all rough and will give you splinters. The floors appear to be clean but obviously have not been mopped in some time. There was trash down the hill in front of the cabin and we found out why. The lock on the trash bin doesn't work so our first night putting trash out, a bear came up to the cabin and scared all the children. The AC is not sufficient. The common areas are cool but all the bedrooms are warm. The internet didn't work. The sink was clogged. Both issues were resolved quickly. There is wood peckers I suspect chipping away at the wood so while you are trying to enjoy your coffee, its raining wood particles from above. The condition of the road is beyond acceptable so if there are any unfavorable conditions, its a no go. I could go on and on but you get the point. There are too many options at much better prices than to spend your money here.
I would give this place 2.5 stars. Please if you are paying a pretty penny like my family did you can find a better place. There is too many negatives to make this place worth it.
1. Roads up are not paved and have countless potholes. If you dont have 4 wheel drive might as well not even try coming up.
2. The living room couch is severely stained and DISGUSTING. It pulls out into a bed but the mattress is equivalent of a prison bed
3. Half the stuff doesnt work! Light outside near that picnic table doesnt work. The beautiful jetted tub we had to fight to turn on then had to fight to turn off!
4. The AC system didnt work so we called and the secretarial lady was rude, AC guy comes out and we found out we would have to wait till the next day to get any relief.
5. Dining room chair was broken and repaired with black tape. We scooted it up to the table and it broke at the tape mark
6. The walk in shower was nice... Nice and Moldy!
7. The outdoor picnic table gave us splinters
8. Did I mention the roads werent paved?!
Just please dont do it. There are plenty of less expensive and more clean places to stay!
The cabin is beautiful and the pictures are accurate. I have only maybe 2 minor complaints and that is the missing cable cord in the downstairs bedroom and the tub in one of the bedrooms. I called the office about cord and the man said maintenence would bring one but they never did. I do have a few suggestions for the owner's that will make a stay even more better. The living area furniture is outdated and old needs to be replaced. It was very uncomfortable to sit on. The kitchen needs a drain board for people who prefer washing vs using a dish washer. The televisions in the rooms and living room need to be updated to. The drive up the mountain was interesting I suggest using a truck but a car will do also I can see why you would need a 4 wheel vehicle in the winter months.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: