|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Spectacular 3 bedroom Rosewood Artesana Residence for rent. 5-star vacation rental in famed San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
Artesana 2A is on the grounds of the Rosewood hotel. During your stay you and 6 guests will have full access to all Rosewood facilities and fully bilingual concierge services.
The home includes:
- Roof top Jacuzzi and BBQ area
- Two secure off street parking spaces
- Viking professional appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
- Two safes in bedrooms plus one large padlock storage box for valuables
- Free high speed Wi-Fi in home and on grounds
- Two smart 70 inch TV`s with 310 watt speakers in living room and master bedroom. 32 inch TV in Second Bedroom.
- Central air conditioner and central hear in bedrooms and kitchen
- Water softener and UV water treatment
- Fireplace in living room and master bedroom
- On demand hot water heater
- 6 Rosewood bathrobes provided for guests
- Large bathtub in second bedroom
- 24 hour security with guards and cameras
- Beautiful Mexican architectural including talavera tile and bovedas
- Flat 5 minutes walk to San Miguel´s spectacular central Jardin and Parroquia.
- Washer and Dryer
- Water in private residence has powerful UV and water softener
- Hot tub can be as hot as you want.
- The third bedroom (our “casita”) has a full bathroom and kitchenette
- 4 TV's (two 70' smart TVs and each with 310 watt Bluetooth speakers
- 2 gas fireplaces that work with just the press of a button !
High Season Rates Available upon Request (Dec 26th thru March 31st)
Published rates or Best Offer!
This is the most wonderful house. It is immaculate, completely new inside, beautifully furnished, and has all the amenities of the Rosewood Hotel. Security monitors everyone coming and going. The food and pool at the Rosewood are wonderful, as is the spa. This was our 4th year in San Miguel and this is our favorite place, mainly because of the excellent location, proximity to Parque Jaurez, and having access to all that Rosewood offers.
San Miguel de Allende is almost 500 years old, and for more than 50 it’s been a beloved tourist destination. Nevertheless, it’s still possible for newness to wash over this famous Mexican mountain city of snaking cobblestone streets and colonial buildings in delectable fruit-bowl-meets-spice-rack colors (think mango and avocado next to paprika and turmeric). Stores focus on regional designers and artists, and restaurants specialize in the locally grown — organic produce and livestock from surrounding farms that thrive year-round in the eternal spring climate at roughly 6,100 feet. Lovely as always and livelier than ever, it’s a new old San Miguel.' New York Times
'San Miguel de Allende is one of Mexico’s most picturesque colonial cities, with beautiful baroque architecture, clear blue skies, and an artsy expatriate vibe. The centro historico (historic center) is an 18th-century time capsule with a safer, simpler sense of community than can be found in most tourist destinations. A relatively short plane ride from the U.S. with no jet lag, this charming, almost completely pedestrian city satisfied our craving for a family-friendly vacation to an international destination with historic culture and beauty.' Yahoo Travel
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $150 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
A rental agreement is required even for short stays.
50% upon reservation and 50% 45 days in advance of stay.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.