|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Large House with Large Pool and Surrounded preventing access of children and animals, barbecue area, double Kennel parking, 9 vehicles, accommodation for 30 people - 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
House fully equipped, refrigerators, freezer, stove, microwave, electric oven, cooking utensils. TV with SKY.
House very well located, next to the pharmacy, market, Ice Cream, near Avenue with bars, restaurants, McDonalds, etc and overlooking the Great Stone.
In Atibaia tourism is one of the main economic activities. There are several places that you should not miss. Below are the main sights of the city:
- Atibaia Lifts: One of the most welcoming places in the city connects Lake Major to the high part of the municipality
- Karting Atibaia located the margins of Fernão Dias highway, a modern track that is attracting kartistas from all over the State of São Paulo.
- Big Stone: main tourist attraction, the place is well known for its beautiful natural surroundings and serve as a takeoff platform gliding flights, sport doing full color Atibaia sky with dozens of delta wings.
- Edmundo Zanoni Park: located at the end of Av. Horacio Netto, the park has a natural beauty that you can not miss.
- Dynamic Railway Museum: it is an important tourist spot of Atibaia. Visit and find out how it worked one of the most used means of transport of the early century.
- Church of Atibaia Mother has two major Catholic churches, built in the eighteenth century, a well in front of the other, connected by the street José Lucas. built in the eighteenth century.
Parque das Águas the center of Atibaia is located in the highest part of town where the two churches are built. On the way between the center and the current point more 'trendy' city, on the road, you can find a beautiful park where you can find a natural water source.
- Lake Major is a place to rest and exercises, also has a beautiful landscape.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
50% no Ato da Reserva e 50% na Entrada