Come enjoy the perfect blend of privacy and convenience in our sparkling 1500 sf log home. You'll be nestled on 3 secluded acres, but with all the conveniences and fun of downtown Old Forge close by. Truly the ideal place to rest, reconnect, and play.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 large master with king bed and full bathroom; and 2 good-sized bedrooms (1 queen bed, the other with full bed and bunk bed) sharing a bathroom.
- Inviting living room with spacious entertaining area.
- Kitchen opens to living area. Huge island for food service.
- Laundry on main floor.
- Upstairs only.
- Wood stove does not function properly so we have it locked (ventilation)
NOTE: Well-behaved pets welcome. We do charge an additional $75 cleaning fee to ensure that our home will be as fur and odor-free for the next guest as it was for you! :)
MANY WAYS TO PLAY, including:
- Snowmobile trails (within sight)
- Shopping in Old Forge (less than 1 mile)
- First-run movies at The Strand Theatre (less than 1 mile) (URL: http://strandoldforge.com)
- Enchanted Forest/Water Safari (less than 1 mile) (URL: http://www.watersafari.com)
- Beach access (2 miles)
- Lake cruises (less than 1 mile) (URL: http://www.oldforgelakecruises.com)
- Adirondacks Scenic Railroad (3 miles) (URL: http://adirondackrr.com/thendara.html)
- McCauley Mountain (4 miles) - 21 ski trails, 653' vertical drop, scenic chair lift (URL: http://mccauleyny.com)
FOOD & SPIRITS:
Here's a comprehensive listing of area groceries, pubs, diners, cafes, and fine-dining establishments (URL: http://oldforgeny.com/restaurants.html)
Check out what's happening during your visit. (URL: http://www.oldforgeny.com/events.html)
ATTRACTIONS, BUSINESS & SERVICES!:
For a full listing of area attractions, businesses and services, visit the Old Forge Business Directory (URL: http://www.oldforgeny.com/business.html#attractions)