About the property
- Apartment500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Studio on the beach in a clean and secure environment.
Beachfront studio with views of the beach and great amenities. Direct beach access in rear and the pool, tennis courts, and basketball court are all an elevator ride away. 24 hr gated security. My unit has all the comforts of home. Fully functional kitchen with all appliances. Queen size bed and full size futon. 50 inch flat screen tv, free wifi, and cable television. Beach chairs and towels provided. Free parking space included
Beachfront studio apartment sleeps 3 in the heart of San Juan , PR
10 minutes from airport . Newly remodeled modern studio. Gated 24 hour security. Walking distance to all the nightlife and restaurants. Right next door to the San Juan Hotel and Casino.
The condo is located at Coral Beach Building one of the nicest beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue and by far the best location of all.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• Next door to the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• Strip mall with Mini Market, ATM and restaurants across the street
• 24-hour Walgreens one block away
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental one block away
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 5 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps. Ciao Mediterraneo Intercontinental Bar next door
• Watersports rentals a few steps away (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 10 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 5 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan ~ the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car…. But if you do parking spot #51 is assigned to you
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in zip lines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Antonio Quiros
I love Puerto Rico this is where my roots are. Fun in the sun and less expensive than other Caribbean hot spots. I live in New York but I travel to Puerto Rico frequently. That is why I bought a place of my own. Hope you enjoy my place as much as i do. My place is newly renovated, modern, cozy, clean, and quiet. Perfect place to come home to after a night of partying or sightseeing.
Antonio Quiros purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Antonio Quiros chose Isla Verde
I love being close to the beach and being walking distance to the nightlife of my choice. This location is perfect for snowbirds or a weekend getaway from your daily routine of life. Check out my other property in same complex at listing id# 3685122
What makes this Apartment unique
In my opinion, this location is the best complex in the area. You are safe and secure in this condominium complex with gated 24 hr security. The complex is well maintained and it is right on the beach. Location is 10 minutes from the airport and it is located in the heart of San Juan. Right next to the well renowned San Juan Hotel and Casino. The amenities of this complex makes this location a great stay.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Let me start by thanking Antonio for his kindness. The apartment was very clean. The set up is awesome, you have everything u could need. The view was great. The building is kept nicely, very quiet and friendly people.
I will be renting here in the future and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you again.
it was great
It was nice, beautiful and calm. We loved the beach view and the entire experience
Great studio in the heart of Isla Verde. On beach walking distance to restaurants.
Tony was extremely helpful before and during our 4 night stay. Studio apt on 6th floor well maintained. Gated community on beach with side balcony overlooking beach. Used Uber to get around. Perfect!!
Great place to stay for a relaxing vacation!
The studio apartment was perfect for our vacation in San Juan. The pool was very nice and of course you are just yards from the beach. Tony was a great host, he was just a phone call away when we had questions. We will definitely stay again.
Terrific View and Great location
My husband and I had a great time the studio was comfortable, clean and nicely decorated we felt at home. The security and location was wonderful. Tony was a great host. We will be back! We highly recommend it!
Marta and Vincent
A piece of Paradise that was Upscale!!!
My girlfriend and I loved this luxurious condo that was perfectly located in the Isla Verde section of Puerto Rico. The condo is newly renovated and is beautifully decorated, not to mention spotless. It included wi-fi and other amenities. Once leaving the condo you are steps away from the beach, local bars and restaurants. We were able to rent a car because a parking spot was provided. Tony (owner) provided us with a list of places to go depending on the night of the week. I can't wait to go back to Puerto Rico and stay in this Condo again!!! I would definitely recommend staying in this Condo.
Next to airport. And next to all major hotels and nightlife. San Juan Hotel and Casino and Intercontinental hotel next door