|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
First Master Bedroom offers:
• Luxurious King Size Bed
• Flat Screen TV with DVD player
• private bath
Second Master Bedroom offers:
• Another King Size Bed
• Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
• Private Bath
Fully Equipped Kitchen offers:
• Everything you will need for dinners at home!
• Dining Room area
Main Living Area:
• Open floor plan allows for everyone to be together, whether they are in the kitchen or watching TV in the living room.
• The couches and chairs in the living room are SO COMFORTABLE; you may not want to get up!
• There is a 42” flat screen TV in the living room with a DVD Player
Don't worry about packing blankets, towels or sheets, all of the linens you'll need are located in the closets.
This 2 bedroom condo is only 4 miles to Disney, 20-30 minutes to Sea World and Universal and just an hour from the sunny Florida beaches!
Imagine yourself sitting on this balcony with this view drinking your morning coffee. Don't miss out on this great 4th floor condo with elevators for access!
This condo worked out perfectly for our family of 4. The location was fantastic- just a 5 minute drive to all the Disney parks. I also liked being on the 4th floor, the view of the pond from the screened-in balcony is very nice. The pool was perfect for our kids (ages 5 & 7) - nice and warm, and lots of shallow area to play in. Inside, the condo was well kept, and well stocked. We cooked breakfast each morning in the full kitchen, and I appreciated having everything I needed. (The grocery store is only about 2 miles away also!) We also made use of some of the DVDs provided by the condo owner. The two bedrooms are spacious and the living area was nicely furnished. My daughter described it as "luxurious!" The community is gated with a guard house, and they are thorough in checking you in and out each time you pass through. There was plenty of close parking available.