|Property type||house boat|
This gorgeous self contained House Boat cabin is set on our lifestyle property which overlooks Aotea harbour, the Tasman sea and Mt Karioi. Enjoy the most amazing sunsets and star lit nights in a peaceful relaxing environment. Listen to the abundance of bird life while sitting on your own deck or taking a short stroll through our small stand of Native bush. Completely operated off wind and solar power. We are located 15 mins drive away from Raglan and Ruapuke Beaches with Bridal Veil Falls and the Te Uku Wind farm closer still. So come enjoy, relax and unwind.
'Gorgeous Wood Cabin also available'
**Please note if both beds are required the price is $90 per night**
- Towels are NOT provided though are available for a small fee.
- As we are on alternative energy some electrical appliances may not be able to be used here. Please don't hesitate to ask. (laptops/phone chargers are fine)
- Please tell us on booking request if you will require the single bed made up also.
- Wifi is available up at the house
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- Smoking allowed outside
- 2 night minimum stay for long weekends
- Not toddler friendly but still welcome
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
Stunning panoramic views in a relaxing atmosphere
The location is awesome and the houseboat is very well constructed. Very inviting and warm. Amazing views over the property.
Convenient location near to tourist attractions like Raglan or Waitomo makes it a good stop on a road trip. Everything was clean, well equipped and warm. We would strongly recommend and we'll be back. For groups of 4 I would recommend renting both houses.
It was further away from Raglan than anticipated but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise. However, a bit tight navigating around, otherwise, it was everything we had not realised we needed. So we stayed another night.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Price Band 2
Dec 3 2016 - Mar 3 2018
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rate applies for up to 2 people. NZ$15.00/adult and NZ$15.00/child for extra occupants.|