Sinatra/Rat Packed Themed Resort-Style Vacation Rental home. 5 bd 3 bath 10,000 sq. ft lot, 33,000 gallon pool, 6 Flatscreens, 1/2 Basketball Court, BBQ, outdoor Pool Table , BBQ, Dart board, Cornhole, 6 air mattresses, Poker chips, 2 poker tables,
Please read entire description before shooting me questions, as I have done my best to answer as many questions as possible in my description to streamline the booking process! :) - Aaron
*** NOT A PARTY HOUSE - respectful neighborly parties ok. If bachelor or bachelorette group please read note at the very bottom.
*** POOL IS NOT HEATED OCTOBER-MAY
My home PRICING is tiered like a Vegas Hotel would be with cheaper nights on Mondays and more expensive nights on the weekend. Prices also go up on special 'high trafficked' weekends ie. (Super Bowl Weekend, 3-day holidays, CES, other special
Monday ~ $295-$495
Tuesday ~ $395-$495
Wednesday ~ $495-$595
Thursday ~ $495-$695
Friday ~ $695-$1250
Saturday ~ $695-$1250
Sunday ~ $395-$795
$500 deposit - more info below:
AVAILABILITY and Fees:
Calendar is updated daily, put in your exact check in and check out DATES & EXACT NUMBER of people in your party for an accurate price quote that should include the following:
Nightly rate + cleaning charge + airbnb fees + deposit (deposit not charged - just authorized, like a hotel would & is only charged if there are damages that we would asses together) I have only had to assess damages in one instance where there was excessive partying and home required extensive deep cleaning and replacement of linens and such.
HomeAway/VRBO/VacationRentals handles ALL the financial transactions and payment in FULL is required up front to Airbnb - then they release the funds to me the day after you checkin providing everything goes as planned with your checkin :)
Having had tremendous success and fun for the past 2 years with my property in Hollywood, CA I decided to take the next step with the Airbnb fun and I bought this house in Las Vegas, NV!!! This is my personal home and when rented I travel for business so please respect my home as you would your own. :) it's my own little mini-castle & love it.
This listing is to rent my ENTIRE HOME:
• 2,400 square foot 1970's home fully remodeled and restored
• Extremely spacious 5 bedroom house on a cul de sac dead end street on a 10,000 square foot lot
• 33,000 gallon pool (POOL IS NOT HEATED OCTOBER-MAY yet, installing pool heater soon - ran out of money from the remodel lol) once installed, there will be a small fee to have heated for you stay - typical to vacation rentals.
• Basketball Court 600 square feet 1/2 court available with 12 basketballs.
• Outdoor BBQ (trio - propane, smoker and infrared technology)
• 7 foot Brunswick Pool Table covered OUTSIDE on patio next to BBQ
• Poker table OUTSIDE next to BBQ & Covered Pool Table (removable poker table top you can bring inside) 2 poker tables on site
• Outdoor games (Cornhole, Ring Toss, Ladder Ball, Darts, Tag, Hide and seek - hahaha)
• Large kitchen with all 2013 Stainless Steel Frigidaire new appliances!
• HI Speed Wi-Fi internet dripping off the walls about 20 mbs speeds :)
• Central Heating and Air with independent thermostats on each floor
• Gas Fireplace
• 4.5 miles from Caesars Palace on Main Strip
• $18-25 cab ride
• 12-15 min drive
• less than 1 mile to 3 major casino's on Boulder highway with all gambling tables, poker room, sportsbook, etc.. (Sam's Town Casino - Eastside Cannery - Boulder Station are the closest)
• 8 min car ride to 'old town Vegas' Freemont Street Experience
• 10 min car ride to Factory Outlet Malls
I have themed the entire house with a 'Rat Pack' theme for all the rooms.
• Frank Sinatra Suite (Master Suite upstairs)
• Dean Martin Suite (Mini-Master Downstairs)
• Sammy Davis Jr. Suite
• Joey Bishop Suite
• Peter Lawford Suite
There is a shared full bathroom upstairs and downstairs as well as a full bath in the Sinatra Suite. You would have a ridiculously comfortable Dream Collection memory foam queen bed in your room with a ceiling fan for comfort, full dresser with mirror, closet, night stand and matching lamp. Finishing each room is an LCD wall-mounted flatscreen (different sizes in each room) with COX premium and access to all the movie channels HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore,FYI haha
Wall-mounted Vizio Flatscreen Configurations all with Premium COX cable:
• Living Room: 55' Vizio Wifi Smart TV with Vizio Sound Bar
• Sinatra & Martin Suites: 50' Vizio LCD Wifi Smart TV
• Davis Jr. Suite: 42' Vizio Wifi Smart 3D TV
• Bishop and Lawford Suites: 39' Vizio LCD Smart TV
There are 8 air mattresses as well that you can put in a bunch of different configurations so you could potentially sleep up to 24 if you were going hard core and wanted to feel cozy. (4 queen and 4 twin air mattresses) But the 5 bedrooms comprised of (4 queen beds and 1 cali king) sleeps 10 very comfortably. I have ALL towels and linens provided on site. The large lot allows you to feel spacious yes intimate if you want it. All I ask is that you remember that it is a RESIDENTIAL neighborhood, so galavanting is encourage but be respectful as I don't want my neighbors blowing up my phone or calling the cops on you. hahaha. The neighbors to each side know whats going on but just thought I'd toss that out there. :)
All in all I just love meeting new people from all over the world and sharing my home is a blast for me. This ENITRE HOME listing is perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, golfing get-aways, mini groups in town for conferences, Grand Canyon/Hoover dam getaways, or just general galavanting for groups.
Don't hesitate to hit me up regarding this property or any of my other places on here. Hoping to make this one work and keep doing these vacation spots for multiple places here in Vegas!
Check in and check out times flexible depending on when previous and next guests are arriving. But think of it like a hotel kind of, so i'll just need time to clean in between guests along with the more bookings that I will have. Typically checkin is after 3 pm, checkout time is before noon.
Sorry but no pets are allowed in any size.
* No smoking in the home.
* Smoking allowed anywhere OUTSIDE in the back yard, just dispose of butts appropriately please :)
FORWARDED MESSAGE FOR LARGE GROUPS:
**************************************************************Thanks for hitting me up about my place. Totally understand you asking about bachelor group debauchery and yes a lot of vacation rentals steer clear of those big crazy weekends for just that reason and along with that has recently caused some vacation homes to get penalized and shut down by their communities so it is definitely a very real thing down here in Vegas. If police are involved with neighbor complaints we will consider legal action. So, again, just be respectful and treat our home as you would your own.
Having than been said, and being a 30 something myself who loves to party, my house is on a cul de sac that is relatively quiet with very cool neighbors on each side who are aware of what I am doing and cool about it so far. All I ask potential bachelor/ette rentals is that you be mindful of the fact that it is a residential neighborhood and not a frat house haha so no 4 AM Ron Burgandy Cannon balls and such. The house if fairly sound proof when you're inside so you can stay up late and play cards and booze and such inside without making any waves. It's just the 3 am outside noise that I would like to avoid so that I don't get shut down.
Other than that, just good old fashioned common sense is all I ask of you and your crew. This is not an investment property for me but rather is my actual residence so when I book it I typically travel for work. With that in mind just ask that you would treat it like your home. blah blah you get it!! haha.
The $500 deposit just protects me a little from potential damages and I do a walk through with a video camera before big rentals date and time stamped to protect myself from any squabbles about damages and such. That deposit would then be returned to you after checkout if neither of us have a complaint and such.
Having all that been said, it's a killer spot and 15 of my boyz rolled out for opening NFL weekend and it was a blast.
Shoot me any other questions you may have and I'll be happy to answer or just go ahead and submit your booking request to lock in your dates. Ironically I have been getting hit up a ton already and looooove sharing my place with peeps.
Just be cool and treat as your own and respectful of my neighbors and we're golden!!! :)
!!! - Aaron
The Entire home on the 10,000+ square foot lot
I will be available to communicate as much as humanly possible before and during your stay to make sure you have everything that you need. You can read through all of my reviews to see the evidence of that. .... ;) hahaha
I live on a cul de sac so it is a relatively quiet neighborhood. You would never expect that my house has all the amenities that is does have given the location. Extremely safe street. Very cool neighbors that are aware that my home is a vacation rental when I am not staying here.
• Smoking allowed OUTSIDE only
• Garbage is collected on Monday mornings & Thursday morning. If you are here during those days for your stay please put out garbage curbside accordingly.