WHY STAY HERE
Visit Wyndham Inn on the Harbor to experience the charm of the Newport Harbor waterfront and the excitement of Newport’s attractions and activities. Stay in a well-appointed One-Bedroom condo after exploring the historical colonial buildings and mansions, boating or fishing.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This relaxing one-bedroom condo offers great amenities and comforts. With a spacious living area and partial kitchen, relaxation and affordabiity is key. The kitchen can save you money by allowing for delicious meals to be made. Condos feature one bathroom, one oversized private bedroom outfitted with a plush queen bed and partial kitchen.
- Private Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa
- One Bathroom
- Partial Kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, flatware
- Convenient Comforts include cable TV, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, iron and ironing board, complimentary high speed wireless Internet
At the Wyndham Inn on the Harbor has amenities for the whole family. Tours are available to be booked at the tour deck by our helpful staff. Free high speed wireless internet is available as well as laundry facilities. Free parking is available one per unit. Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Guest Pass to the Local YMCA
- Laundry Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking (one per unit)
- Free YMCA Pass available for each room
ABOUT THE AREA
Wyndham Inn on the Harbor is located in Historic Thames St. District and filled with waterfront shops, art galleries and restored colonial buildings. Historical landmarks located near by include Hunter House, Vernon House and Colony House just minutes away. Brick Market Place is over four acres of seaport shopping and dining. T.F. Green Airport is only 45 minutes away by car and guests can experience a tour of colonial mansions too.
- Newport Harbor - steps away
- Art Galleries - 0.5 mile
- Brick Market Place - 0.5 mile
- Historic Thames St. District - 1 mile
- International Tennis Hall of Fame - 1 mile
- Mansion Tour - 1 mile
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
* Please note that images are representative and units may vary slightly
* Minimum age to check in is 21
* Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee
**This resort offers Braille signage (i.e. elevators, room numbers), handicap parking, first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
- Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, all doors have lever handles, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access, Braille signage for room numbers
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.