|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
If you’re in the mood for a peaceful mountain getaway, complete with spectacular accommodations that offer an abundance of upscale amenities, this Alto/Ruidoso vacation rental condo is just the place for you. This condo is the closest 3-bedroom rental unit to the entrance of Ski Apache, allowing you to easily access the plethora of thrilling outdoor adventures this area is known for!
From the moment you first arrive, you’ll be in awe of the property’s breathtaking setting, nestled in the Lincoln National Forest. Look forward to spending time out on the private rear deck, where you can relax in the crisp mountain air and dine al fresco around the patio table - situated at 30-feet high and surrounded by 80-foot pine trees, this deck resembles a Pete Nelson tree house! During your time outdoors, you’re bound to spot deer, elk, wild mustangs, dozens of bird species, and other small mammals.
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, 2,100-square foot condo is ideal for guests who like to spread out and relax in privacy, as each bedroom features a private bathroom, and the open living room provides even more space to unwind. You’ll find the interior to be rustic and inviting, boasting brand new carpeting and a mix of mountain-inspired furnishings with modernized timber frame decor, which create a cozy “cabin in the woods” atmosphere for your stay. In addition, the unit has been updated with new plumbing fixtures and appliances to ensure ultimate reliability and convenience.
After a day in the great outdoors, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or fire up the gas grill and have a barbeque on the rear deck. Later, cozy up by the fireplace as you watch movies on the flat screen TV. There is additional flat screen TV in each bedroom, so you won’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows while away. For complete relaxation, take a soak in the master bathroom’s jetted tub before retreating to one of the comfortable bedrooms to rest up for the next unforgettable day. All the other amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including air conditioning and onsite laundry facilities.
Throughout your stay, you and your companions will get to enjoy use of a multitude of services that are seldom found in comparable rental condos throughout the area. 24-hour onsite maintenance and repair plus monthly inspections ensure all amenities are in excellent working order, while daily snow plowing allows guests to drive safely to Ski Apache. You’ll also love having access to the complex swimming pool, workout room, and clubhouse with meeting facilities.
You certainly won’t have to venture far to experience the best that the area has to offer, as this condo is within easy reach of amazing attractions in both Alto and Ruidoso. From hiking and hunting to photography and gold panning, this area boasts a wide variety of attractions that are sure to please every interest and taste. When you’re not gliding down the slopes at Ski Apache, enjoy sledding down the small hill located just 1 mile away. The golfers in your group will be delighted by the condo’s close proximity to 4 golf courses within the city limits, while the fishermen will appreciate the prime fly fishing opportunities nearby. Should you find yourself off the mountain, browse the local art galleries and museums, head to the casinos, or attend a horse racing event. In addition, this condo is conveniently located only 10 minutes from pizza parlours, Mexican restaurants, and coffee shops, as well as 20 minutes from additional restaurants and shopping centers. If you feel like exploring further from the condo, Albuquerque and Santa Fe can be reached in a 4-hour drive. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this incredible Alto vacation rental condo will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances, gas grill, fireplace, wifi, cable TV, air conditioning, private deck, and much more
- Enjoy access to the complex swimming pool, workout room, and clubhouse
- Amazing location! Close to Ski Apache, race horsing, golf courses, casinos, restaurants, and museums
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Hideaway Bed in the Exercise Room/Porch can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NO Sunday check-ins, currently the property is not able to accommodate arrivals on Sunday
- Homeowner will consider 6 adults and 2 children to occupy the property. Property cannot accommodate more than 6 adults.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
The condo was very clean and up to date. The view from the balcony was great
cause you could see the deer and go out and feed them. I'm definitely
staying again if I have the chance! The owner was very helpful when I had
questions and I absolutely loved his place.
Our first impression was how clean and new everything was. The lodge-like atmosphere and the New Mexico décor made for very comfortable surroundings. Coming from Texas in the middle of the hot summer to stay at the condo was a welcome relief. Thank goodness for the unit’s air conditioning as well as Alto’s normally cool climate in the evenings. We saw wild horses, some even coming right to the condo as well as a dozen or so deer and one elk!
Bar-b-que-ing on the deck at night was a great way to end a perfect day of hiking, exploring and of course shopping.
We also enjoyed eating at Casa Blanca and hanging out at the new Sacred Grounds Café. The unit is very near several hiking trails and we were happy and surprised to find a horned toad along the path- now a rare sighting in Texas. Some teens with our party enjoyed the pool and foosball table in the clubhouse. The surroundings and accommodations made this experience with friends and loved ones outstanding. We can't wait to go back again!
Beautiful condo in a fantastic location.
Seems secluded but close to amenities. Views from the deck were amazing. We saw several elk! We were fortunate to visit during the first big snowfall of the year. It was absolutely beautiful to watch either through the large windows or by venturing out to the deck.
The place has everything you need. Comfortable beds, great fireplace. Even has a grill which was great to use, even during the snow.
The roads were plowed almost immediately which was comforting.
We did have one issue that we needed to contact the owner about. He was amazing! In constant communication making sure everything was ok!
I would highly recommend this to family and friends.
We enjoyed the home, it had plenty of room for everyone. The photos were accurate, the neighborhood was quite. I would definitely stay here again. The owner gave all the details needed for our stay.
HEAVENLY AND FUN MOUNTAIN RETREAT = #15
We wanted a cozy, CLEAN, family friendly house that would provide each of us with our own space, privacy from one another, indoor and outdoor play areas for my granddaughter, fun in the snow, and beautiful views. We found it here! 3 bedrooms each have a new cable TV, 3 FULL bathrooms - 2 inside the bedrooms and one in the adjacent hall, an open kitchen with eat-in bar, an open dining and living room with fireplace, and a connected glass den with workout equipment. This room was a big hit with my granddaughter because the television had a DVD player, and she entertained herself within eyesight. She was constantly running to the floor-to-ceiling windows in search of the deer we fed on the driveway each morning. Details:
1. HOUSE: It's a cozy, lodge style. All areas but the bedrooms are open to one another, making it possible to socialize between the kitchen, living room and glass den. This is a nice feature if you have family of different age groups. After skiing the morning of Super Bowl Sunday, we used the grill on the treetop balcony while watching the game from the kitchen and comfy sofas in front of the fireplace.
2. BEDROOMS: All have equally good bedding and private baths. One BR has a bath with shower stall in the hallway, but it's right outside the door. It's "fair" sleeping for all in large groups. No haggling over who pays extra, with a small exception on the master. All beds are queens, the bedding is new and good quality. Plenty of extra sheets and there's a washer and dryer in the kitchen. The sofa in the glass den is also a sleeper.
3. MASTER: The master bedroom has a HUGE attached bathroom with deep jacuzzi tub and double sink vanity. It's one of 2 ways to access the master bedroom - from the hallway or from the glass room.
4. KITCHEN: The only thing you need to bring or buy are groceries and laundry detergent. The kitchen has every appliance or piece of equipment you can imagine. The dishwasher detergent is supplied because you MUST follow their very clear directions since the hard water leaves a film on glass.
5. FUN/TOWN: Besides skiing and snow boarding in the area, Ruidoso is cute and is fun to stroll. The Walmart that carries inexpensive ski and snow gear in case you forget something. We bought an inexpensive sled that we used in the on-property and at the ski area. (It's in the entry way closet for ourselves and others for next time, but PLEASE leave it there if you use it!
With this being our first experience with rentals of this type, the bar was definitely set high!!! The accommodations were exceptional and more than we could have even imagined. The owners were wonderful to work with, especially with a last minute addition change to our rental time. They went above and beyond to accommodate us and make our stay and first experience very enjoyable. Definitely recommend this location to friends and family!!