This 5-star property is a LARGE IMMACULATE 1 bedroom apartment. It has 2 very comfortable beds (1 queen and 1 convertible) and sleeps 3 very comfortably. Please inquire first to find out more about this apartment to make sure it's well suited for your stay.
As they say- Location! Location! Location! But this has more. Way more.
It's #1 in convenience, spotless, and a very comfortable apt in a luxury contemporary elevator building with amazing city views on 3-exposures. The apartment is trendy-chic and on a safe street, steps from groceries, and near to hundreds of galleries, great shopping and trendy restaurants.
It has 1 bedroom and 2 beds in separate rooms (both with TV;s) that sleeps 3 very comfortably.
It features 725 sf - a QUIET and SUNNY, spacious layout with BREATHTAKING VIEWS from EVERY room. PLUS rooftop access with panoramic city views.
You may never want to leave!
The apartment has-
* Large bedroom with plenty of unoccupied closet space separated far from the living room.
* Large living room with another closet
* Full granite/stainless steel large windowed kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Dining area with incredible views that comfortably seats 4-6 comfortably
* Desk area for working apart from the dining table
* Sun-filled bathroom
* A/C throughout and guest-controlled heat (unlike many NYC apartments)
* Cable TV, high speed wireless Internet (WIFI included)
* Elevator / doorman building
* FULL-TIME maintenance staff
* Luxury building with contemporary exterior, lobby, and hallways.
* Large bedroom with
queen-sized bed and LED TV
* Living room with
full-size, very comfortable sleep-able futon sofa and another LED TV
* Full granite/stainless steel kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, PLUS
dishes, glassware, silverware, cookware, blender, & utensils provided.
Additionally the stainless steel refrigerator has an automatic ice maker.
* 400 thread-count linens, many pillows, and plush towels provided
* Iron/board, radio/i-pod docking, hairdryer
* Laundry in building
** Note-As a new property listing, reviews from prior 5-star listings stay with the listing and not the owner. Unfortunately, HomeAway keeps those prior 5-star reviews offline.