WHY STAY HERE
Breathtaking sunsets await you at Ka'anapali Beach Club on Maui's famous North Shore. Enjoy the comfort and service of a hotel with beautiful accommodations featuring spacious interiors, in-room refrigerators, and oversized tubs and separate showers in the bath.
Walk down to the pristine sandy-white beaches or surf the Pacific waves. Explore the nearby rainforests and snorkel through glimmering island reefs. Discover the beauty and culture of Maui, hike the dormant Haleakalā volcano, admire the spectacular black sand beaches and waterfalls during the day then tour the local bar-scene when the sun goes down. Shopping, dining, sightseeing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and beautiful weather await your exciting stay in Maui.
After days of exploration and wonder, relax poolside at the acre wide, lagoon style pool and enjoy outdoor cafés set amid tropical garden atriums and relaxing waterfalls. Come ... Discover the meaning of Aloha and experience a vacation you and the family will never forget.
We are the official and exclusive partner for Diamond Resorts. Only rent from official listings in order to ensure your reservation gets delivered to the resort and you receive the best possible guest experience at our properties. Book online now!
Beginning April 2nd through September 30th extensive work will be done on the entrance to the property. The driveway will be resurfaced and paved with new asphalt. As well as repairs to the cross walk and the Porte Cochere. During this time, there will be an alternative route to enter and exit the property. Signage will direct you on which route to take when you enter the property. We anticipate increased noise, dust and construction workers/equipment from 9am-5pm daily.
Beginning May 1st through June 15th sections of the pool deck will be inaccessible for repair. We anticipate increased noise, dust and construction workers/equipment from 9am-5pm daily.
Beginning September 1st through January 2019 we will be working on renovating the rooms. The Project will include laminate flooring and carpet removal/installation and new furniture. We anticipate increased noise, dust and construction workers/equipment from 9am-5pm daily.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This One-Bedroom Ocean-View Condo is a spacious 820 sq. ft. featuring sweeping views of the gorgeous Pacific and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Discover comfort in these beautifully appointed accommodations featuring a king size bed, a sofa bed with Tempurpedic mattress, and full bathroom complete with garden bath and walk-in shower. Enjoy the convenience of the partial kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker among many other modern appliances. Additional in-room amenities include internet, cable television, DVD/Blu-ray player, telephone and a balcony/lanai.
Relax on your balcony in the morning with a cup of coffee and enjoy the spectacular sight of the sun rising over the sparkling Pacific horizon. Soak in the luxurious Garden tub after a long day of snorkeling or hiking, enjoy a homemade meal with the family around the dining table, and relax together with a movie on your TV before heading to bed with a smile on your face knowing you get to do it all again tomorrow.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Safe, Voicemail, Alarm Clock, and Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Handicap Accessible Units
- Pay-Per Movies
- Utensil, Dishes & Cookware
- Toaster & Blender
- Iron & Ironing Board
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Check in Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 10:00 am
- Express Check Out
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly rate of $26 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes WiFi, fitness center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- There is a General Excise Tax (GET) and state imposed Transient Occupancy Tax, (TOT), which will be collected upon check-in.
ABOUT THE RESORT
This beautiful resort features easy beach access, water sports opportunities and rentals, shopping, dining, yoga, fishing, lush gardens, whale watching and much more! Take advantage of not only a great location, but also a great assortment of amenities including a movie/DVD rental, BBQ areas and grills, a state-of-the-art fitness center, multiple outdoor swimming pools with slides and hot tubs, and complimentary coffee and WiFi in the lobby.
Relax poolside at the acre-wide pool. Sip your morning coffee at the outdoor cafes set amid tropical garden atriums and tranquil waterfalls. Gather family and friends for an afternoon cookout in the BBQ area and enjoy your food alongside spectacular views. Check in with the onsite Activities Department for a variety of fun or pamper yourself by taking advantage of the wonderful Resort massage services. When you are ready to explore the island, simply meet with the Concierge to make sure you find exactly what you need to make your dream vacation the ultimate experience. Whether it's a helicopter tour of Maui, beach hopping, horseback riding, or dining and shopping, the resort will be sure to help you plan the perfect Maui excursion!
Other amenities and services provided for guests include:
- Picnic area
- Concierge and Guest Services
- Dry Cleaning, Currency Exchange, Security, and Laundry Facilities
- Gift Shop and ATM
- Parking on-site and Valet Parking
- Safe Deposit Boxes and Internet Access
- Complimentary WiFi in Lobby
- Housekeeping Service (for 7-day stay, mid-week and departure cleans)
ABOUT THE AREA
The second-biggest island in the Hawaiian archipelago, Maui is known also as the “Valley Isle” for its many gorgeous valleys and vales. Sightseeing musts include: the Hana Highway which runs along the east coast of Maui, curving around mountains and passing by black sand beaches and breathtaking waterfalls; Haleakalā National Park, home to a dormant volcano and a popular spot for hiking; Iao Valley- a lush, stream-cut valley in West Maui famous for not only its natural beauty but also its historical and mythological significance to Native Hawaiians; and Lahaina- a hotspot location for shopping, dining, sunset cruises, and whale-watching adventures.
North Shore is a dream for water-sports enthusiasts, who come to West Maui’s beaches for their bountiful swells and winds to surf, sail, and seek thrills. Lush gardens, forested pockets, the colorful town of Paia, and the windsurfing mecca of Hookipa Beach are prominent area attractions. Paia is also a starting point for one of the most popular excursions in Maui- The Road to Hana, which features a spectacular 55-mile drive with breathtaking coastal scenery into East Maui. Closer to home is the beautiful Kaanapali Beach, which features dining, shopping, nightlife, and an abundance of glossy sands and sparkling Pacific waters.
Surfing and windsurfing are especially popular in West Maui, but outdoors adventures range from hiking volcanos to snorkeling through exotic reefs to whale watching. Try out a hula lesson with the kids, make a lei while enjoying a beachside barbecue, shop and eat and relax and explore to your heart’s content- whether you’re looking for a seaside sunset, a week of scuba diving in crystal-clear waters, or simply a tropical getaway with the family, Maui has all you need and more to make your dream vacation come true.
THINGS TO DO
- Kaanapali Beach and Beachwalk- a beach, shopping hotspot, and delicious dining hangout rolled into one beautiful location (2.9 miles away)
- Honokahua Bay- calm waters are great for snorkeling and it’s only 10 minutes away!
- Kapalua- golf lovers will adore the PGA championship Plantation and Bay courses and their spectacular views of both mountains and sea (5.9 miles away)
- Lahaina (5.3 miles away)
- Maui Ocean Center- a family favorite, this ocean center features exciting wildlife, interactive displays, a Shark Dive, aquarium, and the nation’s largest collection of living coral (20.3 miles away)
- Hana Highway- 28 miles of Coastal scenery and glittering waterfalls away along the Road to Hana
- Iao Valley- 29.1 miles away
- Kanaha Beach- great for water sports and family picnics alike, this long strip of golden sand offers wide grassy areas, loads of shade, wonderful winds, and sparkling Pacific waters! (29.1 miles away)
- Paia- 34.6 miles away
- Hookipa Beach-35.4 miles away
- Haleakala National Park- 54.5 miles away
Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
This property charges a mandatory resort fee due at check-in. Please check listings for details. Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.